• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Yamato is here!

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
anyone know what the last four are?:wacko: That is a list of weapons right...? Right!?

Edit: then again, all the recognizable weapons have english names. Everything else seems to be in german(?). not 2 promising.:(

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Yeah. The rest are pretty much options and all.

But yay! We got sum Yamato! :] I wonder if both Nero and Dante can weild it?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Awesome! The Yamato was one of my favourite weapons in Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition and it's good to see that it's managed to work its way into Devil May Cry 4. ;)

Chrysander

So... does Nero have a change weapon button? Or will we just take one of them into battle? I have considered the possibility that Yamato refers to the weapon that the demon is holding, so that would be a category for upgrading the demon, rather than a separate weapon for Nero. But hopefully it is a new weapon for him, that would be cool. Even better if he has a change weapon button.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I agree. It's probably new moves for the demon, so new Devil Trigger moves in a sense. Since they are opposite than the normal moves I wonder whether the demon smashes down the enemy while Nero throws him to the sky or things like that in general.

Destrond

Spectre Of The Flame
Then i have one of the worst translaters. I can't find out the weapons names. If anyone cant than thanks.

oops, meant can, if anyone can than thanks.

Nefeline

Only the first three (Blue Rose, Devil Bringer and Yamato) are weapons.. the rest are options.

And the box says nothing more than "buy new skills for the Red Queen".

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nefeline;62787 said:
Only the first three (Blue Rose, Devil Bringer and Yamato) are weapons.. the rest are options.

And the box says nothing more than "buy new skills for the Red Queen".

Thanks for the information. +rep^_^

Chrysander

That screen is for Nero's options, not Dante's, so I think Nero gets the Yamato. But perhaps Dante also gets the Yamato since we do see him with it. I don't see why both characters can't use all weapons, ho hum.

_Sparda

I like Really Really hope that dante and nero have devil trigger form because ive seen tons of videos and screenshots but not a single one with DT.And if theres no deviltrigger well thats gonna suck.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
_Sparda;63672 said:
I like Really Really hope that dante and nero have devil trigger form because ive seen tons of videos and screenshots but not a single one with DT.And if theres no deviltrigger well thats gonna suck.

Dante and Nero will both have devil trigger so don't worry.:p

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
The screen is actually an Upgrade menu. This looks like a Divinity Statue screen or similar, with Nero's four 'weapons'. The other options are Abilities, Options, Ability List, and All Back (Return).

I have a girlfriend studying German, I saw this pic before and she translated for me :p

EDIT: By the way, Sparda. Read the thread 'Dante's Devil Trigger' in this DMC4 section to see screens of Dante's DT. Nero's DT is where the spirit fights alongside him (the spirit from the Final Trailer)

Top Bottom