• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The weapon you hate.

Zargus

Do you know how to install true FEAR?!
Premium
well apologies, but i seem to have slept since then.... and i must be a pretty C*ap gamer if its that easy to use...

I am not saying you are a crap gamer if you can not use it. It took me a while to learn how to use it properly. It just takes practice.

Zargus

Premium
I just feel like a c*ap gamer :(

Why though? I am not good at some things but I just keep practicing. The best ones are the ones who practice.;)

Though if I made you feel that way I apologies but it was not my intention too.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why though? I am not good at some things but I just keep practicing. The best ones are the ones who practice.;)

Though if I made you feel that way I apologies but it was not my intention too.

I honestly thought that you recieved nightmare-beta after the 3rd battle. (that's how i remebered it from the DMChd collection. But i must've forgotten... obviously)

To be honest. I'm rubbish using the needle gun. :p I don't think practice will help me :lol: (i'm just not a big fan of the Nightmare gun).

I'll apologise for being a bit of a b*tch in reply to your post...

Zargus

Premium
I honestly thought that you recieved nightmare-beta after the 3rd battle. (that's how i remebered it from the DMChd collection. But i must've forgotten... obviously)

To be honest. I'm rubbish using the needle gun. :p I don't think practice will help me :lol: (i'm just not a big fan of the Nightmare gun).

I'll apologise for being a bit of a b*tch in reply to your post...

Well maybe you can get it from ether one but I ended up getting it before the 3rd fight with Griffin.

The Needle Gun is pretty useless I will admit that.

And I did not think you was a bit of a b*tch at all.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Vergil holds yamato wrong? how so cause i never noticed anything of the sort... ^.^;

Maybe they meant that he should be holding the sword with the cutting edge up (when sheathed), as I think I've seen him hold it with the blade edge downward.

Dante holds it right in DMC4, I guess. It actually seemed to me that Dante was holding it wrong. :p

Turtles

TURTS c:
Maybe they meant that he should be holding the sword with the cutting edge up (when sheathed), as I think I've seen him hold it with the blade edge downward.

Dante holds it right in DMC4, I guess. It actually seemed to me that Dante was holding it wrong. :p
It always made more sense to me to see someone hold it, "cutting edge down". Even if he was doing it wrong Vergil made it look cool so its okay. :3

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i dont like dmc 2 meciless or rebellion i always use the vendetta and in dmc 2 i dont like the needles or bombs they arn't very useful

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Hey guys and gals i was just replaying GOW ghost of sparta and i just find Horn of boreas completely Useless yes the weapon is completely useless even if its maxed out its still useless you just swing a big horn around like an idiot wasting your magic bar

NOW THAT'S what i call "Useless"

One word..
Spiral.

Now what's wrong with spiral ??? it also makes a cool sound like table tennis ball :/ and i like playing table tennis a lot

Agility

"Known"
Hey guys and gals i was just replaying GOW ghost of spartaand i just find Horn of boreas completely Useless yes the weapon is completely useless even if its maxed out its still useless you just swing a big horn around like an idiot wasting your magic bar

NOW THAT'S what i call "Useless"

Now what's wrong with spiral ??? it also makes a cool sound like table tennis ball :/ and i like playing table tennis a lot

It was possibly the worst weapon in the series.

Top Bottom