• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If, either later today or sometime tomorrow, I restarted Shadow of Mordor and streamed it, would anyone be interested in watching? (Other possible options include random Dragon Age wandering or some random sailing around and blowing stuff up in ACIV, but I'm leaning toward SoM.)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
If, either later today or sometime tomorrow, I restarted Shadow of Mordor and streamed it, would anyone be interested in watching? (Other possible options include random Dragon Age wandering or some random sailing around and blowing stuff up in ACIV, but I'm leaning toward SoM.)

Cutting Uruks's heads? Hell I'm up for it!

KRSkull

As what Captain Marvelous would always say before attacking "Let's make this Showy"

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sorry I missed it, hopefully I'll make it next time^^

It's fine. ^^ My kitten army should be ready for world domination by Monday, so I'm thinking I'll next stream then. :unsure: Then or Tuesday...depending on how well the kittens do. >_>

This afternoon I got nothing to do, what if I do a long ass stream of F.E.A.R., as promised in my last stream?

=D Sounds good to me. -might have to run to the post office but will try to be there-

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
There might be a little change of program, guys. I can't find my copy of F.E.A.R. right now, so I'll probably have to play another game... I think one that is pretty cool to play and watch is King Kong, it's got a nice atmosphere of survival and a fairly well made feeling of struggle against nature.

8.jpg

Erian1Mortal

Premium
There might be a little change of program, guys. I can't find my copy of F.E.A.R. right now, so I'll probably have to play another game... I think one that is pretty cool to play and watch is King Kong, it's got a nice atmosphere of survival and a fairly well made feeling of struggle against nature.

Sounds nice, haven't ever seen much of this game!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Sounds nice, haven't ever seen much of this game!

It was the game that almost made me buy a 360 day one. One day I stumbled upon this playable demo on an Xbox in a mall, and it was the V-Rex level. Holy crap I **** my pants (I was a kid). The atmosphere is awesome imo. I mean, just look at the screenshot I posted! The whole game is like that.

KRSkull

8.jpg

Sorry

Top Bottom