• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Red Line

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
*hugs* LoD - just felt like you needed a hug.
Your definatley one of the people who makes it worth sticking around in this community. ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ebony;282576 said:
*hugs* LoD - just felt like you needed a hug.
Your definatley one of the people who makes it worth sticking around in this community. ;)

Thanks I really appreciate the compliment :) I feel I get lots of praise already, so thanks people ^_^

I wouldn't want to be banned from this place. Or else, who will I have to help out? I'd miss you all :(

Meg

Oh I know you aren't perfect, LoD. I didn't mean to put you up on a pedestal if that's how it seemed. I'm just saying out of all the people here you'd probably give a reason to get banned last. Besides me. XD

And I'm glad my off topic-ness amused you. XD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;282580 said:
Oh I know you aren't perfect, LoD. I didn't mean to put you up on a pedestal if that's how it seemed. I'm just saying out of all the people here you'd probably give a reason to get banned last. Besides me. XD

And I'm glad my off topic-ness amused you. XD

Not just you in general Meg, so don't feel like you have to apologize or something. I don't think anybody is perfect either lol I've never been perfect, oh no. I would hope to not get banned. And I wouldn't even want to give the Staff a reason to ban me. But I was just making clear that we're all equal. And thanks for the praise though, it was really nice and appreciated :)

Yeah it did :) Maybe you can be my Jester? =/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*shapeshifts* Is that better than juggling? :p

Sorry for the off-topicness, but I just had to say that. Sorry.

Top Bottom