• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

KRSkull

I was sitting with my friends and we were planing to make a top 10 talented actress video.

here is who we picked:
Anne Hathaway
Jennifer Lawrence
Kristen Stewart
Selena Gomez
Hilary Duff
Emma Roberts
Emma Watson
Scarlett Johansson
Jennette McCurdy
Sigourney Weaver (My choice)

All my friends looked at me and were like "What The ****?, Are You Serious?, Dude she can't be on the list because she is TOO old."

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My dad is such an asshat...

Me: *Walks into Cash Generator and hands over a bug full of DVD's*
Guy behing counter: Are these your DVD's (looking at all of the John Wayne DVD's that are in the bag)
Me: Well yes, but those were my dad's
Guy behind counter: *Opens case which then pics of a woman my dad used to know drops out* (old flame type of thing).
Me: *Too embarrassed to speak*

I go to mum who is the doctors waiting for her blood test:
Me: The guy in the shop found these *hands over pics*
Mum: *Rips pictures up* he told me he got rid of them... :mad:

oops...
Morals of the story:
1. Check DVD cases before you get rid of them.
2. Don't lie to your other half, they WILL find you out, it's only a matter of time.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Bedroom! What have you done with my Fable III disc? I know i left it in here somewhere now spit it out! :mad:
Totally wasn't me that lost it, my bedroom has hidden multiverses >_>

I have that problem... and in the center of those multiverses... Tilly the kitty of chaos...

CRT: Yay... they're arguing again...
Ooh and the neighbors are arguing too... except the neighbors have been drinking...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I haven't played the piano in months, my hands feel so rusty it's pitiful. I HAVE to put time aside each day to practice, it's just too lame to find myself forgetting everything I know.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Youtube is really starting to annoy me.

****ING ADDS ALL OVER. I ASK YOU YOUTUBE! WHY DID I STOP WATCHING TV? BECAUSE OF ADDS. BUT NOW YOU FRIGGING HAVE TO MAKE ADDS ON YOUTUBE AND INTERNET TOO. WHAT THE ****?!

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
the adds aren't really annoying. what annoys me about youtube is the searching. i search for west. and it gives me east as a result.

Must add that yeah. Search functions are ****ed up. Sorry my language. When you search for official artist. 20 custom youtube users that have uploaded the same video shows up first. Lame ****.

KRSkull

Must add that yeah. Search functions are ****** up. Sorry my language. When you search for official artist. 20 custom youtube users that have uploaded the same video shows up first. Lame ****.

yeah and don't forget the youtubers that upload videos like this

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I just watched a documentary about Audrey Santo. She almost drowned at the age of 3 and has been in a vegetal state ever since; she died in 2007. She became a religious icon and was kept alive all this time so that people could visit and be, "Healed," by her. She was known as a miracle worker. The house she lived in contained a gift shop and paintings and religious idols that, "Wept," olive oil.
It makes me sick to think that anyone believes this, and also that Audrey was kept alive to suffer for almost 20 years, unable to even speak or move. I'm so angry right now...

KRSkull

what is wrong with me? Why am i having a hard time chatting with other people? Why does my brain acts really crazy when i am trying to have a conversation?

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
So since I gave detailed reasons why I don't like DmC and I gave suggestions on how I think it could have been improved, you are going to go on ahead and loop me in with the people who won't give DmC a chance simply because they're doing it out of spite? Even though I told you I gave it a chance and played all the way to Dante Must Die, you are still going to label me as that? I have my right to talk about a game in a negative or positive light if I want to, it's my right. But for you to say I'm wrong for trying something out and I didn't like it...?
406587730.jpg

What is wrong with you Tumblr making pages long and sh*t, you too deviantART.
406587730.jpg

I swear, this "You don't like the game I like so I troll you" bullsh*t has to stop.

So...the reason why my story isn't great is...that...you have some beef with my beta so you're taking it out on me?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hate to say it, but the "I'm sorry, I can't check cuz my internet's acting up" excuse is invalid if you're chatting to me on Skype at the time and you just were talking about something you found online....

Dark Drakan

Admin
So bored of repeating myself time after time & people not paying any attention & doing the exact same thing in multiple threads over & over. Warnings are going to be added soon & some members might end up taking a vacation with duration to be decided by me depending on past attitude & warnings.

Top Bottom