• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

ZeroLove

I know I stated that I wouldn't make use of this thread, because I am a very private person and I hate to chat about my personal life with strangers on the internet, but there's been a burden on my shoulder that I have to get off of me by stating this somewhere, something I can't tell the people I know and I can't keep inside anymore and I am bursting in rage and probably kill someone if I don't get it out, so here goes.

My mother is back on drugs again. She went back to that douchebag and she f*cking started again. She denies it, but I can see it on her. She is just like she was back then. I threatened to call the police on her, but damnit, she's my f*cking mother! I love her and she is ruining her life, because of that a-hole! If I wasn't a pacifist, I would probably have beaten the sh*t out of him by now, but he'd probably break me in half, because I'm such a skinny twig who couldn't break a toothpick in half even if I wanted to. Sometimes I just wish she would overdose and escape this hell she calls her life. I feel like such a horrible person thinking that, but at the same time it would be such a huge relief.

Sorry about this heavy stuff. I would prefer if people just let this be here and not respond to it or send me IM's about it or anything like that. Just needed to get it out. Thanks.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nothing I do seems to please people. I feel as though sometimes I should give up on what I am trying to do. I don't understand why I feel this way, or why what I do never works. It is just always inevitable. Just today, not one, but several of my hard-worked-on drawings were mocked by a group of simpletons. What am I doing wrong? Why does the universe see fit to give me this punishment?

Reactions: Meg

Meg

Nothing I do seems to please people. I feel as though sometimes I should give up on what I am trying to do. I don't understand why I feel this way, or why what I do never works. It is just always inevitable. Just today, not one, but several of my hard-worked-on drawings were mocked by a group of simpletons. What am I doing wrong? Why does the universe see fit to give me this punishment?
DT, people are going to insult other people's work regardless of how good it is. The point is that your drawings are nice and that makes untalented people angry. Bullies can't stand the sight of someone enjoying something they are good at.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DT, people are going to insult other people's work regardless of how good it is. The point is that your drawings are nice and that makes untalented people angry. Bullies can't stand the sight of someone enjoying something they are good at.

Yeah, good point. I just had to get those emotions out.

Thanks for helping though. That does make me feel better.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Just end the game, I'm trolling now."

Now? You're trolling NOW?

Cho, you went 1 to 8 and you claim you've only JUST started trolling? We'd have won that game if you didn't feed Nautilus and Fiora up to the eyeballs.

God damn BADS, why do we get matched with such startling idiots?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
16465133.jpg
:mad:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay, I'm over it.
Funny how staring at this thread with all my angry thoughts helps to get it out of my head without having to actually write it out.
Weird.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm a genius without a friendship to hear my ideas. I'm writing a novel, a novel that I've been molding and changing for years but yet I struggle to express it. I desire to draw it out in a Manga style but I haven't drawn in years and I don't have the patience to draw everything out. I feel like a director of a movie without a cast. A king without his army. My plans, woe is my plans!

Novel: Struggling with it.
Dubbing/acting: I want to dub English voices over Japanese TV programs. (Mostly Tokusatsu shows) I want to dub Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, or at least sub it.
DMC Manga: I need a expect drawer to be my hand that I guide.
So many plans!! It sucks to be a lonely nerd....

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Oh for frigg sake! I put my photos up on Deviant Art so I can get some concrit and advice. What do I get? Messages of so and so have added you pic to their favourites. I look at their profile, turns out they've just added a bunch of random stuff to lure people in to look at their stuff. I actually really like stuff I add to my favs and take the time to comment on their work. Is it soo ruddy hard for you all to do the same!?

So yes, I will be a poo poo head and not give the generic "Thanks for the fav" 'cos you clearly haven't even looked at my photos :mad:

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Why do I have to go out of my way to perk everyone up and be the 'extermely happy' one when, really, I'm hurting like hell on the inside, for people who dont even appreciate it? Its drving me nuts!!

Meg

Why do I have to go out of my way to perk everyone up and be the 'extermely happy' one when, really, I'm hurting like hell on the inside, for people who dont even appreciate it? Its drving me nuts!!
Make them listen to "The Lonely." That will perk them up. ;)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The next time my brain has a 'brilliant' idea i will NOT be listening... I'll just go and sulk in a corner...

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
To the couple of customers who bring their dogs to daycare at my work,

Just because I know how to handle dogs, does not mean you can skip training your own. I'm tired of breaking up fights and disiplining your dog for rude and obnoxious behavior. It's YOUR job to train your dog. It's my job to make sure that dogs are playing in a safe, yet fun, enviorment. I can't tell you how many times my own dog had to defend himself because your dog decided to pick a fight with him. If this behavior continues, I'll have no choice but to kick your dog out of daycare perminatly. And don't think I won't do it. I've kicked dogs out before. Also, make sure that your dog has updated shots and fecal test.

And to the customer with the matted cat. How can you make up an excuse like " The mats fall off in the summer time." One, that's not true. Two, how can you not realized that you're neglecting your cat?! Seriously the cat's belly is nothing but one huge mat. I didn't even dare to touch your cat because I know that once I touch it, I'll know that the cat be skinny as a twig. I hope that someone called animal control on you!

Sincerely,
A very over worked woman who is about to burn out.

EDIT: And now I shall take my leave and go to bed

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
People were created with eyes so they can use them.

So, why..WHY did that stupid guard at the office step on that poor little kitten? D:< I swear...his stupidity outshines his youth.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Instead of sitting around itching like a madman (believe me, ido have a bit of sympathy, what with the eczema and all), SEE A FREAKING DOCTOR! Ring him... whatever
If its a stress itch, it isn't going to stop... I can't believe that your doctor is the 'Gohma' (yes Asura's Wrath reference) you make him out to be....
I bet if you were arguing you wouldn't be itching... (VeeBee's Logic)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
They never understand when "enough is enough" is. They always do whatever they want without me, then think it's okay to fill me in on details later. They leave me behind all the time! I don't understand why they think that's okay...

EDIT: Issue is resolved. Rant is invalid.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My head is thumping, my nose is stuffed, my throat is burning, my voice is gone and my ears hurt like hell.
I feel like I'm sick practically all the time.
Stupid low immune system.
Mum should have fed me more chicken soup and oranges.
Also sucks when you can't post what you want on your own facebook page without 'offending' someone. Ugh.
And getting up at 6.30 when you feel like death is a rant of its own.

Top Bottom