• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Perfect Murder

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
If u were to kill someone , how would u do it ........ a bit sick but its a unique thread

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
biohazardmaster;134343 said:
i would brek their neck and melt their body in acid

eww.. wtf?

It really depends just who I'm killing. So I don't know. Give me a random person. (That I would know. =P)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
biohazardmaster;134343 said:
i would brek their neck and melt their body in acid

that's just funny Man :lol::lol::lol::lol:
anyways i'd probably
inject someone with poison, burn their body, then throw them into the ocean!
oh yeah i said it.!
LOL

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^^ :lol: ST :p

^ Beat me to it... Damn, I'm getting slow :(

Um... No. I would never kill anyone. Never!!!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
niether would i
I just saw this as a perfect thread to make a sweeney todd reference.
I love Sweeney Todd

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Would this be a bad time to say I love pies? :lol:

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Well I know how to murder someone without getting caught ;) I watch too much tv AND our chemistry teacher told us :p
I would probabily shoot someone or burn them :D
(pm me if you want to know how to get away with a murder :D I am NOT encouraging serial killers or anything :lol:)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
yeah i wouldn't kill anyone either....
and Sweeney Todd is an awesome Movie!!
of course i didn't want to eat pies for a while after i saw that movie but who cares.....

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
please guys get on topic again....... sweenytod is a made up person not real did u know

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
pm if u wish to debate it ........ BUT to stay on topic with a perfect murder i would wear gloves so my fingerprints wouldn't be found at the sence ..... and then assinnate them leaving no trace of me behind

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Perfect murder.

Get someone to dress up as me, and have them go away so I can go and get to the place in which I was about to make the kill. Disguise myself so that I wasn't recognisable. Put gloves on, and take out a sniper-rifle. Position it accordingly, and take aim. Fire the shot, and then leave as quick as possible. Then if anyone asks where I was, I would have that covered because of the person who disguised themselves as me. But the only thing that fails in all of this, is that I don't have a sniper-rifle :lol:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
LordOfDarkness;134381 said:
Perfect murder.

Get someone to dress up as me, and have them go away so I can go and get to the place in which I was about to make the kill. Disguise myself so that I wasn't recognisable. Put gloves on, and take out a sniper-rifle. Position it accordingly, and take aim. Fire the shot, and then leave as quick as possible. Then if anyone asks where I was, I would have that covered because of the person who disguised themselves as me. But the only thing that fails in all of this, is that I don't have a sniper-rifle :lol:

+rep ...... or u sure u havent done this before :lol::lol: :unsure::unsure:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
omenminator;134383 said:
+rep ...... or u sure u havent done this before :lol::lol: :unsure::unsure:

:lol: Thanks for the rep Damien :) And yeah, I'm sure I have never shot anyone with a sniper-rifle before :lol: :unsure: :unsure: *I'm kidding :p*

Top Bottom