• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Order of the Sword's legacy

Noxotic

This is somewhat of a mix of a theory between the Order of the Sword's legacy as well as an alternate plot to DMC4. (I'm planning to use a theory to help the story)

Chapter 1- Reaping Death...
Kyrie-
One day, Me an my Father had went out to walk for a while. In the middle of the day, the sky became dark blue and the sun inverted to black. Every cloud had become black with a white outline although it was so thin it was hardly noticable.

Suddenly, we saw a giant cloud of blue energy had zoomed passed my face but left me with a sensation so cold, my body had become completley numb. Within seconds I gained control of myself, but I saw that my father was on the ground, so I ran to him. I picked him up, and all of the sudden he shook but he got up. I asked "what was that?" He had no reply. It started to slow down and went into a corner.

It had dashed into an alley where we saw an empty sheath. Black was the color of it. My father and I walked furthere down the Alley to witness a baby with white hair. Me and my father looked at eachother wondering what had happened to the cloud. Within seconds, the dark bluish sky and become normal again. The baby had opened its eyes and started to cry. My father started walking away. At the minute he walked out of the alley, his body dropped to the ground. His head was seperated, as we had seen a monster similar to the Grim Reaper. It's purple Scythe had gone across my father's head and I had realized, he was dead.

Suddenly a man in a Red Coat and a woman with a skirt and an enourmous launcher of some-sort had suddenly destroyed it. Not wanting to know what was going on, I had taken the baby and ran....

Alright, still the first chapter, not my best Fan-Fic, but my general idea of what I can do with it. I'm going to develope this Fan-Fic along with the Style Guide (which I just completed ^_^ but still checking for errors) and I hope you guys liked the first chapter.

Top Bottom