• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The order of Devil May Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Even if the DMC games may come out by 1,2,3,4 and then The animatied series it really goes 3,1,the animatied series,4 and then finally 2

So yeah thats just that ^_^

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Marisa;231012 said:
Even if the DMC games may come out by 1,2,3,4 and then The animatied series it really goes 3,1,the animatied series,4 and then finally 2

So yeah thats just that ^_^

...ok?
thx 4 da history lesson...:p

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I certainly hope that 5 is actually a gap filler that goes in between 4 and 2. If they REALLY wanted to make me happy, make it a two section game, with parts before and after DMC2.

RaVeN

The immortal
Does it annoy any1 else that the order goes like this??? like cmon the power levels of each game vary GREATLY, like it seems in number 4 hes his 'oldest' and strongest??? btw i no this is a heaps late reply but im just putting it out there

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think Dante just doesn't age the same way a normal person does. He's roughly 40 in 2 and still fights just as well as he did before.

RaVeN

The immortal
yeah lol, tis who im balaming! they screwed this story line up abit, and introducing dmc4 has just raised further questions and loop holes =/ hopefully they patch it up with the new one, although i doubt it =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom