• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The "Official" Unofficial DmC Leaderboard PSN/XBL tag exchange

Powerstar7

Gamertag and PSN underneath profile pic
<--- literally no one on my friends list has DmC
That's why you need friends from the Fighting Game Community, we eat these games up for breakfast.

XBL: powerstar7
Not that good atm (only made it to top 100s-200s max) and mainly looking for advice to create more stylish combos.

JoshMoshes

DMC Aficionado
Just for reference guys, shoot a msg with your friend invites. Kinda hard to tell if its random or from here without notice lol

Downfall

That's why you need friends from the Fighting Game Community, we eat these games up for breakfast.

XBL: powerstar7
Not that good atm (only made it to top 100s-200s max) and mainly looking for advice to create more stylish combos.

I like DMC and other action games a lot, but I can't get into fighting games -- no, not even MvC3 and PSAS.

I played a little bit as Strider Hiryu, Deadpool, and Vergil (my own personal ''Team Ninja'') and then stopped playing. Since Dante doesn't have Eryx in PSAS, I think I'll pass on it for now.

Now, if they had DLC that changed his moveset to incorporate Eryx, on the other hand...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
VeeBee15 on Xbox 360 and PSN
I must admit, everyone welcome to friend (I'm not the b*tch that I seem to be... I'm cool, I'm hip... I'm turning into Dr Evil.... :lol:), but I'm not on much... and I haven't completed DmC yet....

DissonantDemon

Hey everyone. I don't have a mic just yet and don't play as much as I could but I'm not too bad at DmC.
I should also be picking up a copy of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 soon.
Feel free to add me.

PSN DissonantDemon

Top Bottom