• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Next "warriors" title of Koei should be?You decide!

The Next "warriors" title of Koei should be?You decide!

• Dragon Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Piece

• Naruto

• Seint Seiya

• Super Robot Wars[Though very unlikely to even make it out of Japan]

• Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai Deeper Kyo/Another Samurai based manga anyway....

• Total voters

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Yup,you heard me.Just like the anime fighter thread,this one is about the next warriors title of Koei.Currently Koei has Hokuto no Ken[also known as Fist of the North Star or the manliest series ever] and Gundam.

What would the next one be?To inform you of the last poll[the reason behind Hokuto Musou,the new warriors game] Hokuto no Ken came close to Dragonball,with a mere 100 votes more than it.

So now is the time!Everyone,vote and if we can get enough signatures[I hope more than 10 thousand],we can email it to the EU section of Koei and kindly request a game as fans.It will be ok,as they pay comsiderable attention to fans,despite their "milking" tactics.

Meg

I voted for Final Fantasy simply because I have absolutely no interest in any of the others. :p

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^It wouldn't be so successfull as an extreme tactical beat'em up game[the type the warriors series are].Yet as a 3D fighter it takes the cake.

aka958

Don't trust people
Final Fantasy. I don't know what everything else is but Dragonball, and dragonball sucks...

Top Bottom