• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new "Dante" pic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampi

Cuervo;275667 said:
Here's a cool pic, IMO.

dmcdante.jpg

It is. One problem...he has buffed up chest muscles and that's a big no no. He should look like a meth addict. With clammy bad skin most especially. Oh and he must have a longer neck as well. Other then that it looks good.

Cuervo

A protruding collarbone is a usual sign of thinness.

But yeah, this is probably a cleaned up version of him.

Vampi

Yep he sure does have red eyes. Kinda creepy and cool in a way. I don't know if he's wearing eye liner and mascara, but if he is, its got to go. Unless his black hair is his natural hair color, then well...

danteeye.jpg

darkslayer101

Vampi;275742 said:
Yep he sure does have red eyes. Kinda creepy and cool in a way. I don't know if he's wearing eye liner and mascara, but if he is, its got to go. Unless his black hair is his natural hair color, then well...

danteeye.jpg

DMC 1 & 2 dante had red eyes...right?

Vampi

DMC 1 Dante only had red eyes when Mundus blasted one of his eye beams at Dante when he killed Trish. But Dante had those red eyes mostly because he had the Sparda sword with him and was getting powered up with sum of Sparda's power.

DMC 2 Dante never had red eyes. Not even when he DT's.

Neither DMC 3 or 4 Dante had red eyes when they were in human form. I don't even think there DT's even had red eyes either.

Vergil on the other hand has red eyes when he's Nelo Angelo and also when he's in his Corrupted Sparda costume in DMC 3.

icmasticc

Lady78;276047 said:
dmcdante.jpg

That's how my Dante should look like D:

WOW, that actually looks like a teenage Dante while staying in line with what OG Dante looked like. That looks pretty good, whoever did it.

Asmodaius

Lady78;276047 said:
dmcdante.jpg

That's how my Dante should look like D:

That's quite some good photoshopping right there, looks really cool. I like his hair this straight rather than with the curly ends.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
dante_saw_dmc_trailer_by_reorain-d2z1jcu.png

Chris and Leon trying to figure out how can they reach the director and kick his a$$ , to make Dante feel better :D

Acedia

Dante Never Dies
A.$h!nati;276191 said:

Chris and Leon trying to figure out how can they reach the director and kick his a$$ , to make Dante feel better :D

LOL, ONE OF THE BEST I'VE SEEN.

aoshi

A.$h!nati;276191 said:

Woah ... that is priceless to see characters from two great games together(RE 4 and 5).

Dante : Wat the...? U really don't wanna mess with me now :mad: .I will stick my six feet sword up your....

LOL....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom