• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new "Dante" pic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fon

Crazy Chick
@Vampi: I remember seeing that picture xD
The artist made a follow-up with Vergil:
13483698.jpg

also, since this is a picture thread for Dino, how about some more nice looking ones? ^^

I have a whole folder of fanart of him xD
(although there're many people that draw him ugly looking on purpose. I only like that when it's used for something silly >.<)

Chrysander

If capcom had either of those Dante / Vergil sketches happen in a video, it would win me back over (if they then ditched douchedante)

moseslmpg

Hmm, I can hardly tell a difference in the top one...They should have just gone with Tameem, because that smirk is so mischievous :p

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
fon;279531 said:
@Vampi: I remember seeing that picture xD
The artist made a follow-up with Vergil:
13483698.jpg

also, since this is a picture thread for Dino, how about some more nice looking ones? ^^

I have a whole folder of fanart of him xD
(although there're many people that draw him ugly looking on purpose. I only like that when it's used for something silly >.<)

LOL

Vampi;279750 said:

LOOOLZ

Potsi

Just a quick troll post...

You know why Dante's, Nero's and Vergils hair is white?

They got scared sh*tless when they heard that Ninja Theory is making the new Devil May Cry game >.>

Asmodaius

Potsi;279817 said:
Just a quick troll post...

You know why Dante's, Nero's and Vergils hair is white?

They got scared sh*tless when they heard that Ninja Theory is making the new Devil May Cry game >.>

They're hair were white long time before NT stated they are making the new DmC, so your theory is not plausible...

... Oh, and that was a bad joke. XD

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Vampi;279750 said:
340x.jpg

WoW!!! now Dino looks sooo awful...

*sreams*
Dante'sgirl: Hey...yo Tameem man...we all love Dante but that does not mean we have to clone one at our image:mad:...

Tameem: What you are complaining?? 'Dino' is cool like me!!:cool: besides i forgot to tell...in reboot im playing his twin brother 'Saurus'

Dante'girl: .....:sick: *faints*

Asmodaius

Okay, this is not Devil May Cry related, however, when I read this comic I was reminded of the many reactions from the raging fans on this forum. XD

It is the latest online comic from VG Cats which you can check out here:
http://www.vgcats.com/

100926.jpg

fon

Crazy Chick
Sorry I don't have another picture to contribute, but does anybody have a clear shot of Dino's *ahem* boots?

Random question for my cosplay but didn't know where else to ask it >.<

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ lol that's disturbing - is he licking the sword at the end? I like how pathetic and thin Dino...... I mean new Dante looks - it's quite creepy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom