• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The mysterious hooded girl, continued...

ZeroLove

is no land safe from the FURRIES
Curse you 4chan!
but seriously that picture looks like it could easily get you banned

I've never been on 4chan and furries do not all come from that place. The chick (hurh hurh, get it? XD ) is just scantily clad, she's not naked or breaking any rules and I haven't even gotten a warning for posting it, so I guess it was alright to post it. ^^

Dantino

That crazy dude on the internet...
Then what is that thing the arrow is pointing at?looks like hair to me...a pony-tail at that or maybe i'm just seeing things. Give it a good look.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Did it ever cross your mind that her facial animations might not work because she's in her ghostly form in limbo i mean they might intentionally make it that way to show the difference and effect of limbo on people in the human world.
Sounds more like a way to save money if her face doesnt move whenever she is ghostly.

ZeroLove

Sounds more like a way to save money if her face doesnt move whenever she is ghostly.

I doubt it is due to saving money. It wouldn't make sense to hire a top-notch crew to amke this game good and then limit their performance. It is more probably that it is because they simply weren't finished with making the animations yet. If you notice at the very start of the trailers, it says that it is in production and the material is not finished yet.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
One thing I realized is that no one seems to know what this chick's name is.
well cat is short for catherine and you know whose called catherine in japan
Birdo2.jpg

so her name is birdo which means it is actually a dude

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Remember how the earliest footage of DmC involed Dante in some kind of a psych ward? Well the newest stuff we've seen has shown nothing like that, so is that still part of the story? Is the girl and the eniverment some kind of freaky psychological test??

Remember how the earliest footage of DmC involed Dante in some kind of a psych ward? Well the newest stuff we've seen has shown nothing like that, so is that still part of the story? Is the girl and the eniverment some kind of freaky psychological test??
I want to see more of that Psycho-stuff.....
They kinda just forgot those stuff from the tgs 2010 trailer -.-

Lulu_Way

DMC Fan X
Maybe the psycho-stuff takes place in the middle of the game? cuz in th tgs 2010 trailer he has bits of white in his hair and by the end of the game it'll have gradually changed to white all over.

Top Bottom