• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The most powerful person from all Devil May Cry

The most powerful?

• Dante

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • Vergil

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Sparda

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Nero

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Argosax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mundus

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Railazel

Hmmm...

Sparda: Sure he's a legend, but he didn't really do much to be considered the most powerful character. I mean, he only sealed up the demon world, whether he killed any powerful demons is a mystery, but, so far, he only sealed them up, leaving his sons the responsibilty of defeating them. Sure, the demons feared him, but that's basically how a person would react after seeing one man take on an entire army and not die in five minutes.

Dante: He only finished up his Father's job, not much really, especially since the demons were sealed up for two millenias and were probably at less than a third of their power.

Vergil: He tried to be like his father and failed. He's been defeated too many times to actually be considered powerful.

Nero: He hasn't done anything to prove anything. Really, the only reason why I would consider him powerful is because of his connection to Sparda.

Mundus: He was sealed up Sparda and defeated by Dante, he isn't the most powerful person here.

Well, those are my objections. Truthfully, I'm just being objective because I don't actually see anyone being more powerful than the other. And you guys have said alot of things to prove just that.

Amiyu

Railazel;180471 said:
Hmmm...

Sparda: Sure he's a legend, but he didn't really do much to be considered the most powerful character. I mean, he only sealed up the demon world, whether he killed any powerful demons is a mystery, but, so far, he only sealed them up, leaving his sons the responsibilty of defeating them. Sure, the demons feared him, but that's basically how a person would react after seeing one man take on an entire army and not die in five minutes.

Dante: He only finished up his Father's job, not much really, especially since the demons were sealed up for two millenias and were probably at less than a third of their power.

Vergil: He tried to be like his father and failed. He's been defeated too many times to actually be considered powerful.

QUOTE]

Objection Vergil is not defeated many time,Remamber mission 7 DMC3, he wins againts Dante after many years not meet each other,on Mission 13 his match with dante is draw,at mission 20,he just lost once then it make it equal result between Dante and Vergil, they one win,they lost one, and they draw one.

your words prove you are lack of mind analyzing skill......

Zato-OW

King
Actually It wouldn't be a draw. DMC3 they are tied and in DMC1 they are tied again but in the DMC3 Manga 1 year before DMC3 Vergil defeats Dante only to walk away and hand him back his amulet. This puts Vergil up 1 win above Dante.

Railazel

That actuall makes 3 wins for Dante and 2 for Vergil.

Still, my point being is that Vergil is the character with the most defeats, so I don't consider him to be the most powerful character.

Zato-OW

King
Yeah your right I forgot Nelo lost twice in DMC1. Vergil is no where near the strongest. My money has always been on Mundus though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom