• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The most bloody game

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Some of the most bloody/gory games I've played are Dead Space, Gears of War, Ninja Gaiden and The Punisher.

Those are the ones that come to mind right away, can't really think of many more worth mentioning at the moment.

Ashstar9

Dead Space has got to be the worst I've ever seen. It makes Bioshock and Res Evil titles look tame.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Killer 7. The amount of blood in this game is almost cartoonish. You also use it to level up.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
GTA: London 1957, GTA and GTA 2. Squash some peasants, look how much blood... Not to mention GTA 3, 4, VC, SA...
Return to Castle Wolfenstein, one of the best games i`ve ever played, bloodiest too.
Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix, Maybe not the bloodiest, but they do have destructive bodies...hmm
Dark Sector, Blood splashes like crazy, it`s a bit of nonsense actually...
Now that i think of it, Clive Barker`s: JERICHO, I was astounded by that game, it`s just pure win in my list, and it`s prolly the bloodiest game ever, check some screenies from it, especially Crusade chapter, what do you think you`re walking on?

aka958

Don't trust people
Mortal Kombat is bloody and violent but not the last one.
but seriously the most bloody game i've ever seen in my entire life must be Ninja Gaiden 2. The game made me feel sick. The enviroment looked so peaceful and after the little fight everything was painted red.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Another vote for Dead Space from me! Man, now that game is hyper-bloody. Also, the new Wolverine game is pretty graphic too. Probably not quite as much so as Dead Space but it's definitely a lot gorier than I expected it to be!

Evil Nero

Manhunt.

The executions can be bloody, but its more the feel of the atmosphere than anything else.

Keaton

Premium
Mad World gets my vote.
Nothing like restraining a person with a tyre, then impaling themthrough the head with a sign post and finally throwing them onto a wall littered with 'Rose Thorns'. Gore Gore and even more Gore.

Dead Space is my second though -- dismemberment in Zero-G. Nuff Said.

aka958

Don't trust people
i don't know about Dead space, i know it is even more bloody than ninja gaiden but still i didn't notice that so much

Top Bottom