• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the last installment

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
as it says in the title devil may cry 5 is the last installment with many characters that you dont expect to return but im not going to spoil it for every one you will just have to wait or look it online but keep the last one quiet lol
i dont want devil may cry to end who all agree's with me

CHAOSBRINGER546

Premium
ive found it while looking up pics for dmc i also found out the offical game case and it say "his rain of terror will not stop until dante is no more....will dante survive his final mission" and i think its only for ps3

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
CHAOSBRINGER546;249683 said:
ive found it while looking up pics for dmc i also found out the offical game case and it say "his rain of terror will not stop until dante is no more....will dante survive his final mission" and i think its only for ps3

Do you have the source of this?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Proof Please.

I've heard this rumor before...

There is a mock up/fan created case/cover on several sites. But, Capcom haven't announced anything, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^VB got first,but it is what I was going to say : sometimes "fan demands" reach legend status and many fans come to see it as real.I don't doubt that this might exist,i can think of at least three sites that do these kinds of "fan projects".The thing is that some fans misunderstand and spread rumors.The one you heard is probably one like that.Capcom hasn't given any signs of DMC5 and only some western magazines have "confirmed" that Ninja Theory will be indeed working at DMC5...no word so far from Koba,the top idiots or Famitsu at all for confirmation...

CHAOSBRINGER546

Premium
first i have contacts inside capcom and second its not i also got it off my sorce and at his request i cannto say names but this is the truth according to him anyway

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sorry but without proof I am still not convinced. If anything on DMC5 was in the works they would have tried to spark the exitement asap meaning there would have been at the very least an announcement at E3. Why would they want to keep it a secret? it doesn't make sense.

They would want to let people know it is on the way surely.

CHAOSBRINGER546

Premium
DreadnoughtDT;249816 said:
C'mon man, the show's over. You're making stuff up. I can tell.
yea im the type of person that makes stuff up
your probaly just sayin dat cause you dint wana belive it

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, it's not that I don't WANT to believe it. It's that I DON'T believe it period.

You haven't given any proof besides vague information. That's a tell-tale sign that you're lying. I'm sorry man, but until you can give some actual CONCRETE SOLID evidence, I'm inclined to believe that you're lying. I'm sorry, but that's how I work.

CHAOSBRINGER546

Premium
Darth Angelo;249815 said:
Sorry but without proof I am still not convinced. If anything on DMC5 was in the works they would have tried to spark the exitement asap meaning there would have been at the very least an announcement at E3. Why would they want to keep it a secret? it doesn't make sense.

They would want to let people know it is on the way surely.
well not really they may just wana surprise everyone either that or other co-producers may not be letting them announce it just yet

CHAOSBRINGER546

Premium
DreadnoughtDT;249822 said:
No, it's not that I don't WANT to believe it. It's that I DON'T believe it period.

You haven't given any proof besides vague information. That's a tell-tale sign that you're lying. I'm sorry man, but until you can give some actual CONCRETE SOLID evidence, I'm inclined to believe that you're lying. I'm sorry, but that's how I work.
thats ok if you dont wana believe me just remeber when it does happen i am gona say told you so so dnt take offence to it

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Well Can ya at least Send us a link to whatcha saw
I'd Really like to see if its the same thing I saw

I don't believe it yet aleast

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Well...I gave proof that it's not gonna happen...yet.Unless we miraculously see it at the TGS...which seems very unlikely...on the other hand asking random EU/US capcom employees is bound to get you false/made-up info,simply because the guys have mostly no idea what you are talking about.Capcom is a mainly japanese based company and doesn't give much work to their Eu and US branches.

Also if the box was found at vgboxart.com...sorry,fanmade.

Just out of curiosity : is this the Link?

http://www.vgboxart.com/view/26155/devil.may.cry.5/?replies=9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom