• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Highlight Of Your Day

Jennicakes

d ι α в σ ℓ ι c α ℓ
I got this idea from another forum. Basically, you post here the best thing that happened to you today.

For me, today's highlight was Skyping with an important person and seeing an amazing dream. ♥

'Kay, people, your turn. <:

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
I feel asleep and in my dreams I saw the famous Kim Hyun Joon...He was so close to me...It was just WoW!!!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Finding out that 2 of my favourite game series Mass Effect and Elder Scrolls both have sequels coming out next year.

Meg

Hm...Well yesterday it was getting home from work and today....probably not having to go to work.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Nothing today, but~

Saturday I was supposed to go on a field-trip for GSA, but Marcus wasn't going (he was going to originally but then he realized it was his mom's birthday so he didn't) and he was the only person I knew that was going so I didn't go. But at two-ish he texted me saying he was sorry. Oh! And it was my nephew's second birthday party and my mom's boyfriend got him a motorcycle thing. He and my nephew's dad took him outside and let him play on it. I got a few good pictures which make them look gay. xD

And~

Friday I was having a REALLY bad day and I broke down during lunch because Miguel's boyfriend screamed at me for no good reason and I ran to the PAB where Kat and Marcus had saved me a seat next to them for the stand-up-comedy the school had during lunch that day. When they saw me crying they hugged me and told me everything would be alright. And Marcus said he'd beat up the person who made me cry and kept his arm around me the whole performance and every time I sniffed or rubbed my eyes he said everything would be okay.

TL;DR: Dani is a love-stuck little puppy dog.

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
i did pretty good at AC:Brotherhood online. 4kills and 2deaths and its was my first game.

EDIT: =P

aka958

Don't trust people
Yesterday's highlight: Hearing that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was announced.

Today's highlight: Well... we'll have to see how the day unfolds first.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The highlight of my day would be seeing my girlfriend. Same highlight every day :ninja:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Getting £70 worth of food, booze and Christmas treats for free with vouchers from my girlfriends work place.

aka958

Don't trust people
Oh yeah! OH YEAH!

Yesterday's highlight: Getting a response from someone I've really missed. :)

Top Bottom