• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The games you miss the most...

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
THOUSAND ARMS!!!! TT_TT
Story:10/10
Battle System: 10/10
Characters (especially the girls): *100/10* lol

256px-Thousand_Arms.jpg

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I played Persona 2 Eternal Punishment and I still miss game as my copy sadly not works anymore now on PS2 or PSX.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The original Black & White for PC. I have it, but for some unknown reason I can't get it to work on my computer, with or without updates. I love(d) this game.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

THE MOST BAD@SS GAME THAT I VERY VERY MUCH MISS AND THAT BLEW MY MIND SKY HIGH WHEN I FIRST PLAYED IT..................WANNA KNOW THE NAME??...................BLOODY ROAR!!!! *finally from a long search for your name,i have found you!* :D:D

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
THE MOST BAD@SS GAME THAT I VERY VERY MUCH MISS AND THAT BLEW MY MIND SKY HIGH WHEN I FIRST PLAYED IT..................WANNA KNOW THE NAME??...................BLOODY ROAR!!!! *finally from a long search for your name,i have found you!* :D:D

Ironic though even though you loved the game so much that you forgot its Name o_O

lorddemolatron

Premium
I have many games what I miss for the most. Well today I think games are easier for any people, so small are now challeging player.

lorddemolatron

Premium
hmm...... well i still remember playing minesweeper and mario in school when i was 6 oh and also pin-ball game

Just the same but In my school IT lessons comed when I been 14 years old. Imagine that on PCs was been M rated games so we all as class played net tournaments of Quake III Arena or tried to beat as co-op some ARPG games like old for DOS or one day we aquired an Unreal based game named Deus EX- there been fun watch failing class mates to do anything.

Top Bottom