• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolftotemmare

What is the difference between DMC 3 and DMC 3 SE? and if anyone could tell me who is their model for Dante? My god he is one handsome devil.

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
the difference between the original DMC3 and DMC3SE is the fact you can play as vergil and also have access to the bloody palace like in DMC2

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Col Sin Scythe;7998 said:
the difference between the original DMC3 and DMC3SE is the fact you can play as vergil and also have access to the bloody palace like in DMC2

and u can defeat Jester in DMC3: SE
u forgot that part Col

mediumpower

Not worst, not best
wolftotemmare;7997 said:
What is the difference between DMC 3 and DMC 3 SE? and if anyone could tell me who is their model for Dante? My god he is one handsome devil.

Devil may Cry 3:
Harder Difficulty
Buy Yellow Orbs to use Continues from your previous save point, no YOs = have to start the whole level over when you die

Devil May Cry 3 SE:
Easier Difficulty
Yellow Orbs don't exsist anymore, Continues are free and always possible. Added are Golden Orbs which will revive you on the spot when you die, Golden Orbs don't exsist in the normal.
The ability to play through the game using Vergil
The Bloody Palace - an endurance run through many battles of various enemies and even bosses. Very easy way to rack up Red Orbs to buy upgrades.
Three boss fights added involving the Jester (one required, two optional). Fun, but nothing too amazing.

So Basically

DMC3:
+Difficulty
+Difficult death penalties
-Extras

Less, But Harder

DMC3SE:
-Difficulty
-Difficult death penalties
-Difficulty in playing and upgrading powers (thus making the game even easier)
+Vergil mode
+some extras

More, but Easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom