• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

THE DEVIL MAY CRY CAPTION THREAD

Onecrazymonkey1

1358495842671_zpsc2533510.jpg
This is adorable ha.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Okay this may not be that funny but at least I'm getting better with adobe and paint. :cool:

Hold on not working at the moment.... :/

God why am I so awful at this?!!!!!!!!!

Vergilcomic4-4.jpg

Good lord, why do these faces look so unbelievably terrifying? Kat looks like Jocelyn Wildenstein in this shot.

Anyway, leaving my darkest nightmares and the Uncanny Valley behind for a moment:

BadBoysCrazymodified_zps8e92a016.jpg

Onecrazymonkey1

Good lord, why do these faces look so unbelievably terrifying? Kat looks like Jocelyn Wildenstein in this shot.

Anyway, leaving my darkest nightmares and the Uncanny Valley behind for a moment:

Considering most guys don't care if they get it on with a blow up doll or their own hand, something tells me you wouldn't turn her away...... be honest now. :p

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Considering most guys don't care if they get it on with a blow up doll or their own hand, something tells me you wouldn't turn her away...... be honest now. :p

Misandry helps nobody my dear. I find Kat to be pretty flat as a character, and it doesn't help that when I look at her I'm reminded of the woman who inspired Lillith's appearance.

Besides, i have no need for a waifu of a fictional nature, seeing as I have my missus. :)

Anyway, amusing DMC imagery...this one always makes me laugh:

floatingdemonsdmc_zpse9dd1f79.png

Onecrazymonkey1

Misandry helps nobody my dear. I find Kat to be pretty flat as a character, and it doesn't help that when I look at her I'm reminded of the woman who inspired Lillith's appearance.

Besides, i have no need for a waifu of a fictional nature, seeing as I have my missus. :)

but but but I was only joking :'( ... You're not really offended are you? If you were sorry...

At least you're not like the creepy Mass Effect fans with their Tali doll :ermm:

talidoll.jpg

Hey, where did you get it? Its one of comics from Polish site about games, if you dont have translated version of rest maybe i will try tommorow to do that and upload them.

Dunno where it came from but I saved it from 4chan's video game board like 10 minutes ago haha. It might sound like a contradiction in the same sentence but it make sense. Dunno where the person who posted it saved it from is a better way of putting it.

Top Bottom