• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ChiefOfDemons has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefOfDemons

$$ Le Jetsetter $$
Hello, friends.
I have been a fan of Devil May Cry for some time now and I have been meaning to join this forum afteur some friends has mentioned this forum to me, but some things came up and now I am just getting the chance to join.
I may not be around as much as I would like to be, but I promise I will be around as much as possible, even if I just drop in to say Hello.

It is a real pleasure to get to meet everyone.

EDIT: Also, extremely sorry for the double thread, I had computeur problem while posting the thread and did not realize it got posted twice. So if someone would be kind enough to delete the otheur thread, that would be great. Thanks.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Welcome to the forums. You were right to open your introductory statement with "hello, friends." We're all friends here. I'm on a few other forums but, of all of them, the DMC forums here have the friendliest people of all IMO.
Keep busy on the forums and you'll be fast friends with half the members before you know it!:D

So long unholy Chieftain!:lol::)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi. Yeah, it is a friendly forum. Its the only forum which i have sent friend requests.

Welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom