• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thank you vid to capcom.

Blackjack86

Nice, Doesn't the PC have 60fps or something different like that. If that is true can you tell a big difference with it?

DarkSlayer54

Nice, Doesn't the PC have 60fps or something different like that. If that is true can you tell a big difference with it?
For me, running the game on medium settings at ~40fps looks better than the PS3 version. It looked much smoother too... but who knows, maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me.

Hopefully someone can give you a much more detailed answer than my two cents.

Blackjack86

Interesting. I was reading on the capcom community people were "Bugging" the leaderboards on PC. That would make me sad faced, seeing as that's what i normally play for is score. they had 999,999,999 on every level lol

rupok93

Show off.
I'll be getting the PC version when I get a better comp. hopefully at 120fps..got any comparison vids?

Sorry for the late reply but I don't have the xbox version unfortunately so I can't make one. There are some on youtube but haven't seen any decent ones. Ill tell you my specs tho so you get an idea of what to get. My pc isn't that high end so

core i5-750 (get the 2500k or the newer 3570))
gtx 660ti 2gb
8gb ddr3 ram

Interesting. I was reading on the capcom community people were "Bugging" the leaderboards on PC. That would make me sad faced, seeing as that's what i normally play for is score. they had 999,999,999 on every level lol

Ya thats how it is unfortunately. Just count the ones that don't seem extremely hacked. Its a disadvantage but the other advantages make up for it.

Top Bottom