• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TGS 2015... maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yo man, he didn't do anything to deserve a report. Chill out.

Trust me, I dunno if you've seen his other posts in the past, but literally almost every single time he logs in, leaves a trollish comment and then goes away. Seems like he always does what he can to get a thread down the drain and/or annoy the hell outta people, for the hell of it.

I've never done anything about it, but I decided to report him this time. Besides, a report doesn't mean an instant ban, so...
And I don't need to chill, I'm perfectly calm.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
i'd settle for a dmc fighting game with all characters of the franchise, yes including DmC
You know, I'd like a Metroidvania type of Devil May Cry game. I love those type of games and always thought the franchise would be right at home in with a shift like that. Just a fun spinoff ya know. Kinda like that awesome BloodRayne: Betrayal game.

As for the topic, I don't see why everyone is so bummed nothing was announced. There hasn't been any indication a new installment was being developed. It's just people's wishful thinking and reading in to things too hard.

Reactions: Gel

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
You know, I'd like a Metroidvania type of Devil May Cry game. I love those type of games and always thought the franchise would be right at home in with a shift like that. Just a fun spinoff ya know. Kinda like that awesome BloodRayne: Betrayal game.

As for the topic, I don't see why everyone is so bummed nothing was announced. There hasn't been any indication a new installment was being developed. It's just people's wishful thinking and reading in to things too hard.

depends on how they execute it, better technology kinda mess with the creativity and imagination, gotta say i didn't like Los's mirror of fate, gonna wait for that iga game with the female protagonist what's it called i forgot, if it turns out good, maybe we'll have more games like that, and dmc might get that treatment..

but to be honest i'm kinda bummed with no announcement, i enjoy h/s games very much, especially the flashy ones, and knowing we might not get dmc for uncertain period and add that with my beloved castlevania and cool MGR confirmed won't be getting attention from konami, i'm seriously bummed.. well it's more fortunate for console players since they could get other alternatives

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
@Chancey289

Bah. Keep wishing for that metroidvania DMC game. I'd also like free pizza for life at papa john's.

There's Muramasa and Darksiders II, so you can always play those until DMC-vania comes out.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Firstly, all I've seen Vinosh say that you might consider as 'trolling' is that DMC is dead. But seriously, other than that there's little else to suggest he's purposefully trying to troll and bring threads down. He hasn't been the only one to keep on about DMC being dead, so I don't see much reason for the report besides you probably being sick of hearing that sentence.

Anyway, no real harm done. This thread has run its course, honestly. Please feel free to continue the possibilities of DMC's future elsewhere, but not here. Since no DMC 5 was announced at TGS. I understand the disappointment, so for everybody that feels let down then you've got my sympathy. But there's no real need to bang on about if DMC's dead or alive, whether you feel that way or not. We should all be here just to discuss what we have already got from the franchise and what we might like to see in the future.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom