• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TGS 2013 Predictions

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
This may be a bit early, but what do you guys think will be at TGS this year? I think Sony may announce something about the virtual reality headset they've been working on and maybe Capcom will announce a new game for one of their pre-existing franchises like Resident Evil or Street Fighter.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I hope I get to see more of the Evil Within and Bayonetta 2 gameplay. What they showed at E3 left me questioning for more. The Wolfenstein game ha garnered my interest as well, so more info from that as well. My ultimate one to see is something from Prey 2, but I highly doubt it...:/

Maxman

MOAR EVIL WITHIN GAMEPLAY, MOAR !!!!!!
What they showed at E3 left me thinking : THIS DEMO WAS SHORT AS ****
Capcom announcing a PC version of UMVC3 :D

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I think Resident Evil definitely. Likely we'll see what they're going to do for the next installment, if it'll be a Resident Evil 7, or a reboot. I don't know what else could be revealed. I know Square will be showing a lot like Kingdom Hearts 3 which I'm looking forward to.

And hold back up, Sony has been working on a virtual headset? :blink:

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I need new Kingdom Hearts 3 and Dark Souls 2 footage/news.

Anything else will be a bonus.

And hold back up, Sony has been working on a virtual headset? :blink:

Yeah, apparently they've decided that neither Nintendo or Microsoft are doing anything worth copying so they're gonna copy the Oculus Rift instead
learn.gif

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I think there was some talk a while back about a Resident Evil Revelations 2 or a Operation Raccoon City 2 coming out, it would be smart to bring out some spin offs before announcing a RE7.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'd like to see more of:
Kingdom hearts
Final fantasy XV
Dragon age inquisition
Something from Capcom
Resident evil
Silent Hill

And anything else will be a nice surprise.^_^

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Well they did leave an open ending with the trail of blood

I think God of War had its run with literally all the gods dead (but with a few remaining and they're not even that bad) there is nothing left to do.

.................................weeeellll...they can always continue the series in a new direction following after the fall of the gods and with Athena (I think that is her name) now establishing a new world or help bringing up mankind after the destruction and mankind basically starting over free from the tyrannical rule of the gods but a new threat is brought to light and the game focuses on a new protagonist who is reincarnation of Kratos. A somewhat mild mannered and logical person UNLIKE Kratos and well not a softie but not an over the top angry homicidal maniac like Kratos but due to being Kratos's reincarnation he suffers from schizophrenia and at times exhibit very violent behavioral patterns although he tries to calm himself. He is a calm yet cool guy....like somewhat young...in his early to mid 20s.

I think having a chill and calm character can make him relate-able (Kratos was never relate-able if you can relate to Kratos I recommend seeing a guidance counselor or anger management) but his violent side can be used as a gameplay element o bring back the good old GoW f*cking sh*t up with the POWER OF RAAAAGGGGEEE its so known for and create a strong character arc for our hero as he learns to accept himself and control his anger.

The story isn't about good vs evil or revenge but rather redemption, accepting oneself, and living to fight for the future or focus more on themes found in various Greek and Roman mythologies.

Just my idea.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I think God of War had its run with literally all the gods dead (but with a few remaining and they're not even that bad) there is nothing left to do.

.................................weeeellll...they can always continue the series in a new direction following after the fall of the gods and with Athena (I think that is her name) now establishing a new world or help bringing up mankind after the destruction and mankind basically starting over free from the tyrannical rule of the gods but a new threat is brought to light and the game focuses on a new protagonist who is reincarnation of Kratos. A somewhat mild mannered and logical person UNLIKE Kratos and well not a softie but not an over the top angry homicidal maniac like Kratos but due to being Kratos's reincarnation he suffers from schizophrenia and at times exhibit very violent behavioral patterns although he tries to calm himself. He is a calm yet cool guy....like somewhat young...in his early to mid 20s.

I think having a chill and calm character can make him relate-able (Kratos was never relate-able if you can relate to Kratos I recommend seeing a guidance counselor or anger management) but his violent side can be used as a gameplay element o bring back the good old GoW f*cking sh*t up with the POWER OF RAAAAGGGGEEE its so known for and create a strong character arc for our hero as he learns to accept himself and control his anger.

The story isn't about good vs evil or revenge but rather redemption, accepting oneself, and living to fight for the future or focus more on themes found in various Greek and Roman mythologies.

Just my idea.

I'd like a new protagonist! I'm never a fan of Kratos.

Maybe he can possess powers from the gods and titans. If possible.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I always did question what they would do once all the gods were killed. If they decide to do Religious gods then the producers are gonna be in hot holy water with buddist beads up their ass and an elephant headed man punching them in the face.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Hopefully some news and gameplay footage about Final Fantasy XV. Metal Gear Solid V is pretty much gonna be on TGS since Kojima has been tweeting non stop recently about the game.

Top Bottom