• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TGS 2011 playstation line-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
http://www.qj.net/ps-vita/news/sonys-tgs-2011-lineup-revealed.html

Here it is.
On paper there is no sign of DmC but that doesnt mean there will be a absent NT.
And also that doesnt mean there will be a absent of the DMC HD collection.
Hopefully NT and Capcom can surprise us with new information concerning these two hot
titles because I'm sure the dmc community is fully aware of everything that is going on and questions need to be answered.

Also any ideas on what you would like to expect at the TGS?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'd definitely like to see the HD collection.

(I'd also like to see a surpise announcement of A new legacy of kain game, but the creators are too busy with Tomb Raider... Final Fantasy too now that Square are in with Eidos and Crystal dynamics... we've want a new lok game... pay attention to the fans!!!!! oh wait, of course you won't you're a big games company!!!)

Honestly, on that list, there is nothing that interests me. (Not even Street Fighter x Tekken... Tekken x Street Fighter would, because it'd be the Tekken fighting system, not Street Fighter.)

Sorry, I'm rambling and possibly messing the thread up.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
I want to see the damn gameplay of Vergil and Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.

rogue_devil

I'd also like to see a surpise announcement of A new legacy of kain game.
could that really happen there has been no news since 2003,if it does happen i hop for a remake(not a reboot)for soul reaver1&2(before a sequel,if there is one)is there rumor's or something like that?
i dont mean to get of topic but legacy of kain is one of my favorite games of all time,there is only 3 games worth my time,metal gear,legacy of kain,and devil may cry(im not much of gamer)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
They could suprise us as tgs 2011 seems like an optimum time to ride out the wave that Gamescon gave them.

aka958

Don't trust people
I want to see more of DmC. Hopefully it isn't in it's "Alpha stages" it's been for over a year. -.-

I'd definitely like to see the HD collection.

(I'd also like to see a surpise announcement of A new legacy of kain game, but the creators are too busy with Tomb Raider... Final Fantasy too now that Square are in with Eidos and Crystal dynamics... we've want a new lok game... pay attention to the fans!!!!! oh wait, of course you won't you're a big games company!!!)

Honestly, on that list, there is nothing that interests me. (Not even Street Fighter x Tekken... Tekken x Street Fighter would, because it'd be the Tekken fighting system, not Street Fighter.)

Sorry, I'm rambling and possibly messing the thread up.

But VB, as much as I love LoK I got to say that the fans of Final Fantasy massively outsources all fans of LoK. <.<
And Square do please their fans alot, focusing on their main titles first. I'm sure that a possible LoK game might be announced after Tomb Raider or games like it by Square and their friends.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
if DmC or the DMC HD collection isn't at TGS 2011, i'll probably literally cry, because i've been looking forward to TGS 2011 for months now just so we could see some new DmC action

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
If they aren't going to come up with a DMC HD trailer AND a release date I'm done with Capcom.
I don't give a **** about DmC, but it's pretty obvious they will show some more footage from the game.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I agree with you aka, but As long as titles like tomb raider and FF are making them money, they won't bother with other franchises... they dumped a LoK game 6 months into production for Tomb Raider... it just proves that not all fans matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom