• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tell a little bit more about yourself

Doppelgamer117

Rp as *Xelicor*
Me I'm a fun guy to talk to, I like Mario and all those other games you can think of, but thats not all I do is video games... Ok maybe it is all I do but thats not the point... In fact what is the point? I gotta think about that, anyway just tell a little more about yourself here and have fun, oh and you can chat here too.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Ok

I love video games more than anything else , iam BIG DMC and my favorite kind of games is fantasy action adventure , I love soccer and iam AC.MILAN fan << If you don't know AC.MILAN it's an Italian club.
and iam building my body by going to the gym everyday and try to eat healthy food cuz iam thin and everyone making fun of me because of my thin body, and i love drawing and designing with Adobe photoshop and i used to learn games coding with Macromedia flash but . . . I really don't know why did i stop learning.
That's me

Meg

hmm... well of course i like DMC and video games in general. I also enjoying reading and writing. I'm very passionate about comedy. er...i play guitar and um...wow i'm kinda boring. :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
YEAH PIZZA HUT!! lol :D You have a friggin wicked siggy A.$h!nati. I WANT ONE TOO!!

Now that I got that off my chest...
What can I tell about myself that I haven't mentioned before? Um... I like the colours red and gold. My goal in life is to get that Nissan 350Z, with cherrywood panelling (on the inside, duh) and leather seats and shiny mags and one mean sound system - you know, the works. I'm SINGLE - yeah, that's something new to ad. WHOOT! :D
I have an unhealthy addiction to McD's fries (mmm-mmm) and I'm lookin' for a Vergil/Dante look-alike, customized to my specifications, to become my lapdog. Yeah, I know, I know. Not gonna find a guy like that - that's the point. I can be a teamplayer when I need to be, but I prefer to work alone.
Oh, and I've got an insanely short fuse when it comes to my writing. Example would be when the muse strikes - and I can't get on the computer, or anywhere, to write it out. Turns me into a real fickle little demon when I'm deprived of my therapy/escape/holiday from reality. Really, people who know me tend to shove a book and pen in my hand and kick me out of the house to go off on my own somewhere to write when I get like that. Hey, we're all mad in our own way, right? lol

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Uhh... Wow. I can't believe I missed this thread. *ahem*

I'm a fun-loving guy who's idol is an evil scientist whose last name is Wily. I accept all people with open arms... And then push them away when they turn mental. I tend to ramble, although that's understandable. I love to game, and gaming's what I do. My favorite game in the world is Metroid Prime, with Devil May Cry being a close second, and I'm also an amatuer writer. No, seriously, I have a sci-fi story written in the fan-fic section for pete's sake! I have no life... Even though I'm addicted to many unhealthy foods, my awesomely fast metabolism keeps me going. Unfortuneately, I'm sick at the moment, but that's not stopping me, no matter how delirious I get!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Hmm... I'm just a guy who enjoys playing video games, watching animes and movies, and playing basketball. I'm also cute and chubby. And I like cats... Oh, I am single and 19 years old. Pretty boring about myself.:lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;196097 said:
I have no life...

Why is it that people who have hobbies think they've got no life? Seriously o_O It's the people who DON'T have any hobbies that need to get a life.

And good, at least I know I'm safe. You can't push me away cause I've always BEEN mental, hahaha :lol:

Pantera Queen

I'm tall and skinny. I am very much like an actress. I can be dramatic and sometimes even cold hearted. I love gaming, drawing, learning languages,eating, and so on.

KRSkull

I am a person who loves riddles. i used to be a Jester but i lost my laughter and now i am just a drafter. cheese is my life. without it i no longer breath. I go through dungeons. and pass through pingouins.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
As clairavance said: 'lookin' for a Vergil/Dante look-alike, customized to my specifications, to become my lapdog.' (Sorry for copying you there clairavance)
Although I'm just lookin for either Vergil or a Vergil Look-alike.

I've always wanted my own padded cell.
I can be cold... most of the time. I bottle up emotions (I know it's not healthy.) To me...Emotion is a sign of weakness.

Have a little kitten called Tilly. We are very fond of each other. I was devastated earlier this year when i had to syringe feed my ill 13 year old cat, who had to be put to sleep not long after. But, Tilly has been my savior.
I love gaming. DMC got me back into video games. DMC3 was the first game i ever paid full price for... but it was worth it.
I saw Vergil on the E3 demo and thought 'phwoar... georgous! I've gotta get that game!" So that is how my DMC obsession started.
My first console was the Sega Mega Drive II (or Genesis II). I am a bid Sonic the Hedgehog fan.

There are two prized possessions that i have, one is the ashes of my 13 year old cat, and the other is my Art-FX Vergil Statue. That statue was very difficult to track down.

I suffer from asthma, and look like death after i have had an eczema flair up around my eyes.
I am on Facebook and had a friend request accepted by the hero of my soccer team! (Which made me almost faint with joy!)

My biggest aim in life is to rule the world, and build the Temen-ni-gru.
I would stand at the top just like Vergil. I wouldn't want an Arkham though!

I can't think of anything else...
oh I'm 22, single and like cats. And i seem to attract ppl that only want to use me. (So i would be good at being Vergil's B*tch)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;196342 said:
As clairavance said: 'lookin' for a Vergil/Dante look-alike, customized to my specifications, to become my lapdog.' (Sorry for copying you there clairavance)
Although I'm just lookin for either Vergil or a Vergil Look-alike.

That's okay. At least now I know I'm not the only one! ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm not looking for anyone in particular. Just someone who shares my interests... Just think, a guy who's 14 going on 15 (Next month! Woo-freakin'-hoo!) doesn't have a GF yet... In the words of Peter Griffin: "Oh, ohh, embarrassing."

Sparda™

Alright, here goes...

Name's Dante (no kidding)...

I'm 20 - young, handsome, sociable, semi-narcissistic and somewhat arrogant.

I'm currently following two universities - Telecommunications Engineering and Law.

Been doing Battojutsu mainly, although I've practiced Kenjutsu's main techniques, along with Tae Kwon Do.

I own a large collection of melee weapons and firearms.

Free time is spent jogging, always listening to music, reading articles/debates/arguments in the net, or watching debates on TV. It's from there where I've won the eloquence I use. Hanging out with my pals and with special friends is also something I use my free time. Sexual interaction keeps you fit, so I practice with protection. ;)

I currently speak 6 languages.

Dirty secret: lost virginity at 14.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, here's a little bit about me.

I'm a cynic, a feature that quite largely defines me actually. Around people I like however, I tend to be a relatively nice, friendly and chatty sort.
I'm a gamer and damn proud of it.

I've studied various martial arts, attaining a black belt in Tae Kwon Doe at the age of about 15.

I play guitar, a lot, I often create a lot of my own work, improvising songs and solos instead of playing what other people play, though I do sometimes play stuff by other bands, lately it's been Avenged Sevenfold in memory of The Rev.

I'm also hoping to pursue a Psychology degree, specifically in criminology so I can go into Criminal Behavioural Analysis.

Oh, and I can hold my alcohol very well, I drink too much, long time practice, for example, tonight I drank three triple shots of gin and tonic, 40%, two large glasses of straight vodka, about 50%, two glasses of wine and three bottles of Stella Artois and I'm just feeling tired.

Probably not something I should be proud of, but hell, holding that much booze and still retaining all of my typing skills as well as the entirety of my vocabulary and only feeling somewhat tired is a bit of an achievement for me.

Top Bottom