• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tee hee

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dude I totaly jacked a DMC4 poster from a gamestop...Ok well I didn't jack it, but I asked them for one because it was outdated and they gave it to me for free. :lol:

They offered another one to me but it was on the other side of the wall and he had to climb a ladder and I didn't want to seem like a pest. So I took that one and went on my marry little way.

It's kinda funny though cuz now I have "Coming soon" on my wall. XD

Has anyone else done this?

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
Nope...But I need to get my hands on a DMC poster :D hehe
If only I was a girl like urself, I could be all cute and giggle my way into getting a poster? :) :lol:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Haha! Nice one, Vergilissexy. I'm jealous now! :p I would love to have my own Devil May Cry 4 "Coming Soon" poster.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Then go getcha one before they start tossin em out.

Omega-Time2Die;69926 said:
Nope...But I need to get my hands on a DMC poster :D hehe
If only I was a girl like urself, I could be all cute and giggle my way into getting a poster? :) :lol:

You don't have to :lol: just ask like I did.

darkninjax123

Assassin
i know the manager at my local gameshop and i noticed that the poster was hangin off a bit so that it would be easy to tear down and i said to my friend(manager)"look a distraction" and he looked and i ran, took the poster, and just ran towards my car and drove off but now i owe him like 2 bucks but it was worth it XD

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
My managers still have the DMC posters hanging up in our store. When I go to work ill make sure I get all 4 of them.XD

BomberDom08

i got a halo3 cardboard stand thing from them it was a pain in the *** to walk home with plus i probly looked pretty dumb carrying master chief down the sidewalk

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
He's actually making you pay for it?

BomberDom08;70005 said:
i got a halo3 cardboard stand thing from them it was a pain in the *** to walk home with plus i probly looked pretty dumb carrying master chief down the sidewalk

XDXDXDXDXD!!!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i did once..my friends a manager at a gamestop so when i went to go pick my copy up from his store..they gave me a poster with it..lol..so i got an even bigger bonus with my CE...lol i love knowing the ppl that work in the bizz when i need stuff..lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
wow,you guys are cool:lol: ...however,I have been waiting for the poster at Malaysia for a very long time yet still not arrived...:(

Top Bottom