• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Taunts of the new generation

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
ON TOPIC: Here's another line. It's over used but my friend kept saying "HE SHOULD SAY THIS! HE SHOULD SAY THIS! Then I'll consider him the old Dante that I love."

So I'm not sure. I think him saying this is a tad bit TOO far for my taste. But hey, it's an M rated game sooo...

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
What vid is that from?
I can't remember the exact name of the video but it's on the Japanese Capcom channel. It was uploaded several days after TGS 2011. If I remember correctly, they were talking about a barbecue NT hosted or whatnot. The video has a guy and a girl talking about DmC and at one point, they showed a different game play video than the one from the TGS demo but it's basically the same.

Anyway, taunts...Dante does a Michael Jackson, perhaps?

Abyss DvTgR

i know im a little late to reply since u posted this like a month ago but this one taunt i want him to do were he puts his sword on the ground and like spin the handle like a motorcycle... i know im bad at explaining but what i mean is i want him to make fun of nero like a little easter egg

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Here is a taunt that would be amazing:
DmC Dante doing what he did in E3 trailer with smoke torturing but before or after the torture he can say:
- Say no to cigarettes
- Smoking hurts (before torture)...and now you know (after when he lets go of demon and it falls on ground).

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Here is a taunt that would be amazing:
DmC Dante doing what he did in E3 trailer with smoke torturing but before or after the torture he can say:
- Say no to cigarettes
- Smoking hurts (before torture)...and now you know (after when he lets go of demon and it falls on ground).

That sounds hypocritical. He smokes but tells people not to smoke? That's like Charle Sheen in an "above the influence" commercial.

For my Other thaunts, I'd like to see Dante start Krumping at his enimies.^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=9C9ASS5yIp0&NR=1

SWAG

ZeroLove

i know im a little late to reply since u posted this like a month ago but this one taunt i want him to do were he puts his sword on the ground and like spin the handle like a motorcycle... i know im bad at explaining but what i mean is i want him to make fun of nero like a little easter egg

You mean just like the original Dante did in Devil May Cry 4 right before the first battle with Nero?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Oooh, let him get a can of Virility, pour it all over his enemies, and then set it alight with his cigarette!...
CLASSIC!...

Tiran

The great pretender.
Dante beans a demon in the head with a can of Virility, killing it.

Dante: It'll kill ya.

Top Bottom