• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Talk about fanboy BS

darkslaying101

This wesbite and the requests it makes are just ridiculous and borderline disturbing.

http://dmc4petition.com/

I dont know about you guys, but even though I consider myself a hardcore gamer since the atari days, I think some people really take things too far.

So this guy is basically mad a capcom for letting other console owners enjoy DMC and allowing the game to become an even more popular title which would obviously lead to more profit for capcom = more DMC games in the future.

I almost feel sorry for console fanboys, they defend their consoles and attack the competitors like they are the ones who created them. Some of them get so mad if someone flames their beloved game/console, that they get extremely upset as if they are being personally insulted LOL.

I wont say the famous "get a life" line here. I think this one is more complex so here it goes.......YOU didnt make the games, you didnt make the consoles, you are not making any profit from bashing the competition, and last but not least you are only hurting a games chances of staying alive if you ask developers to keep it exclusive.

Most ps3 fanboys claim that keeping dmc4 exclusive would have made it a better looking and much longer game, this is far from the truth because if you care to check the interviews from the developers they stated that alot of ideas had to be canned because of hardware limitations they didnt expect from this next gen systems.But even if the ps3 was able to do better, they can always tone down ports for other consoles just like they are going to do with star wars force unleashed which will even come out for the ps2.

If any petition was to be created it should be a toned down version of dmc4 on the ps2. We all know that it wont happen, but after seeing god of war 2 on ps2 we know what the console is really capable of. I'm sure that with enough time the developers could create a decent port for the ps2 and reach a bigger audience. The true home of DMC is the ps2 and it still is the most played console in the planet to this day.

My point is simple....fanboys seem to help kill great video game series instead of helping them evolve and survive the competition.

DarkHuntersInc

I get this guy is mad that Capcom said one thing and did another, but I think it's a matter of how expensive the PS3 is - maybe thats why they won't port the mentioned 360 games. I'm glad they did make it multiplatform so I don't have to blow a good $1200 on a new machine.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dead Rising 2 and sequel to Lost Planet will more than likely be on PS3 so whats he complaining about? Capcom did what they did because it was in the best interests of business and profit making, they never would have sold enough copies on PS3 alone and knew it so took action.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
darkslaying101;66993 said:
This wesbite and the requests it makes are just ridiculous and borderline disturbing.

http://dmc4petition.com/

I dont know about you guys, but even though I consider myself a hardcore gamer since the atari days, I think some people really take things too far.

So this guy is basically mad a capcom for letting other console owners enjoy DMC and allowing the game to become an even more popular title which would obviously lead to more profit for capcom = more DMC games in the future.

I almost feel sorry for console fanboys, they defend their consoles and attack the competitors like they are the ones who created them. Some of them get so mad if someone flames their beloved game/console, that they get extremely upset as if they are being personally insulted LOL.

I wont say the famous "get a life" line here. I think this one is more complex so here it goes.......YOU didnt make the games, you didnt make the consoles, you are not making any profit from bashing the competition, and last but not least you are only hurting a games chances of staying alive if you ask developers to keep it exclusive.

Most ps3 fanboys claim that keeping dmc4 exclusive would have made it a better looking and much longer game, this is far from the truth because if you care to check the interviews from the developers they stated that alot of ideas had to be canned because of hardware limitations they didnt expect from this next gen systems.But even if the ps3 was able to do better, they can always tone down ports for other consoles just like they are going to do with star wars force unleashed which will even come out for the ps2.

If any petition was to be created it should be a toned down version of dmc4 on the ps2. We all know that it wont happen, but after seeing god of war 2 on ps2 we know what the console is really capable of. I'm sure that with enough time the developers could create a decent port for the ps2 and reach a bigger audience. The true home of DMC is the ps2 and it still is the most played console in the planet to this day.

My point is simple....fanboys seem to help kill great video game series instead of helping them evolve and survive the competition.

Fanboys= stupid is as stupid does :dry:

Chrysander

He hasn't given a good reason for it to be exclusive. I think that it's fine to put it on multiple platforms if it doesn't affect the quality of the game. If sacrifices are made to the game experience, then I'd understand the problem, but that hasn't been proven.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
well this thread was pointless

<--- EDIT

i take it back.. now that've i've read teh link.. your right.. some people will be the end of dmc

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Its just pathetic. The only reason they could possibly want DMC4 to be a PS3 exclusive is because theyre afraid that their console isnt as superior as they think.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Or because they bought the more expensive PS3 only for games like DMC4 and are now sorry that these games went multiplatform. Really pitiful:p

Top Bottom