• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Taking A Little Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What with all the recent events I thought it best if I took a little break from the forums. I'll be back on some time soon, near Christmas time most likely. Then after that I'll be around more. I haven't really had much time away from here for an entire year of being here, and I just need a little time to work and things in reality and everything. So I am not leaving for good, just for a while. I'll miss speaking with all of you, I hope you all take care and have a nice time when I am away ^_^

~LoD~

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
omenminator;140365 said:
and not to mention my break thread as well ........

Well yeah, we both decided a break is for the best :D I just personally wanted to say my goodbyes in my own thread, despite two threads at once about the same thing being a bit much...I thought it only fair that I said goodbye to my pals personally...

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
So I'm a bit confused and at the while completely mesmerized by the_dark_knight's yuri sig (ohohohohohoho!) but hey, whatevs - wish you the best of luck and hope you get everything sorted! :'D

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
Aww... LoD I'm sorry...I never meant to cause trouble for you or anyone... I'm really sorry...I'll see you around then.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Like I said in Omens thread - hope to see you back really soon and you will be missed :)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Man, my boi LODDY is gone.
Who I'm gunna argue with over VMs now!? :lol:

Stay gold Ponyboy.....stay gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom