• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Taking a Break

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Starting today I'm going to be taking a week-long break from the forums. I'll still respond to PMs, and those that have my e-mail address are free to e-mail me, but I'm not going to be doing any posting on the forums themselves or on my user page for the next week.

I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone, but I just need this break. I can't explain why without sounding like an ass either, so if you want to know the reason, then you'll have to ask me directly.

Meg

Take care, Darigion. (You'll have to explain how to pronounce that once you get back. :lol:) Don't feel like an ass or anything. :( Everyone needs breaks now and then. Take as long as you need. We'll be here when you get back. :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Take care, Darigion. (You'll have to explain how to pronounce that once you get back. :lol:) Don't feel like an ass or anything. :( Everyone needs breaks now and then. Take as long as you need. We'll be here when you get back. :)

I figured I'd reply to just this one, since a lot of people have asked how to pronounce my name. It's "dare-ridge-ee-on".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey. Leaving a message to say that I'm cutting my break short. I guess I just can't stay away from this place.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

take all the time you need bro!^_^.....here a little present from you bro ^_^​
Lich.jpg

Top Bottom