• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sunny's art corner

Viper

Premium
These are really amazing. You should start your own art Gallery.
Thanks! I did start my own art gallery, it's this thread here. XD
Joke aside, I've been to several art sites, got bored real fast since there was nothing for me to do but feel guilty that I don't update often. I like it this way.

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
your arts are amazing!!

specially this one.
Dante_shoot.png

do you make dark arts?
can i make a request?

Viper

Premium
your arts are amazing!!

specially this one.

do you make dark arts?
can i make a request?
I don't really do dark arts, occasionally some violence. But I can give it a try, artist has to push their limits and I do have plenty of time now, so what did you have in mind?

dreadnought_dante

a picture that describe this line "lifeless corpses as far as the eye can see." with a dark dante in it.

Viper

Premium
a picture that describe this line "lifeless corpses as far as the eye can see." with a dark dante in it.
Oh, so something like a battlefield after it's all over? Lots of details, but I think I'll be able to pull it off.

Just to be on the clear side, we are talking demon corpses, right? Dark Dante is usually portrayed as demon hunter, though he technically can be a hunter of anything really.

dreadnought_dante

Oh, so something like a battlefield after it's all over? Lots of details, but I think I'll be able to pull it off.
Exactly!

Just to be on the clear side, we are talking demon corpses, right? Dark Dante is usually portrayed as demon hunter, though he technically can be a hunter of anything really.

and yeah ofcourse demon corpses. may a giant or two. dante wont kill a army of human :D.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Following image has been placed under a link because it might cause pain in muscles, especially of the facial and stomach area, in some cases even loss of bladder control. Also, it is not recommendable you drink anything at the time, cause of risk of it ending up all over your screen. :wink:

Click at your own risk

LOL holy mother of Jesus.

Viper

Premium
Jeez, love the one in the middle! Should have been a freaking alternate costume for Dante in DMC4! And I like the others too! Sunny, I'm coming to Croatia to kiss you. Leave the door open, LOL
Oh my, thank you! *blushes*
Ohoho, tone down on the enthusiasm, it's just a picture, you crazy adventurer. XD

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Thanks, I do my best. :)
Even done that Hello Kitty belt buckle... along with Hello Kitty-ing whole Dante in the process. If like in fanfiction lightning strikes my computer and I find myself in DMC world, I am so screwed. XD
yeah i remember you mentioned it xD

Viper

Premium
@Foxtrot94

Here you go!

Hope it's to your liking, I really tried. :nailbiting:

EDIT: here's Vergil on his own as bonus. (sans color, though)

------------------------------
Art requests are currently closed, I got a date with some kid and his quirky uncle at Fortuna city. :3
------------------------------

Top Bottom