• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Suggestion for Policy Rule !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiyu

Forum is made to critic, give comment,Share related experiance and suggesting idea for more enjoy play at the same time we tell the CAPCOM what Fan really want for DMC sirries

I STRONGLY suggest this idea avaible for DMC sirrie thread like DMC 1,DMC 2,DMC 3,DMC 4 and DMC 5.

Here is my idea
1.Admin or moderator can DELLETE UNNECESARY THREAD and post or more accurately stupid post and thread like impudent words,sex talk,pointless idea..

2.move thread or post WITHOUT TRACESES i hate trace like "post move to" it ugly see to see traceses

3.Title mamber, Base on they opinion and contribution Value,although the mamber only post one if it useful and respectfull thread,he or she got the title of "Creative mamber LV1" only Admin,sup mods,mods,pro player and C&I mamber,can give a point to respect the forum contributer

-Mamber 4043 (title base mamber join number)
-Faithful Mamber (for mamber who had thousand of post)
-Joker LV??
-Creative mamber LV??
-Inovative mamber LV??
-C&I mamber LV?? (depend on both creative and inovative LV)
-Sinner mamber(who post a impudent words got banned records)
-Raw mamber (for mamber who post pointless stuff and stupid thread)

player rank title
1.post your gameplay Videos to archieve this title base on any mamber rates,

2.this title also can be request from admin,sup mods,mods,and C&I mamber this
type of mamber title poses 100 player taste

-unknown player (mamber who not post DMC gameplay Video)
-novice player
-imtermediate player
-profesional player
-Maniac player

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I think the way the forum is set up now is just about perfect.

We have a rank system that works based mostly on your contribution to the forums already.

Also, our staff does an amazing job of keeping this place in order. Thanks for your opinion but they know what they are doing in regards to running this place.

One last thing, this is the wrong section for this.

Post constructive advice or ideas in our "Feedback and Questions" section, if you hate seeing them moved so much post in the right place.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom