• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Such is life... Yaddah yaddah

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey, so, I wander back. I'm older, greyer (Checks) Nope, not yet. Anyway, you get the idea. I thought it would be nice to check up on the place. Oh I haven't been here in forever. But then speaking like that would mean I never came here... And funny that, because oddly I have an account.

Any-who, aside from directing sarcasm at myself, I'm back.

Hope nobody missed me, because I know missing makes people upset. I missed you guys though :( Good to be here again ^_^

moseslmpg

For those of us who were not here when you visited the board, please describe a little about yourself.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Oh, I'm nice, generally speaking. Helpful, generally speaking. And if generally stopped speaking, I could probably get a word in. I'm an okay guy, and DMC is awesome, everybody happy :)

Oh and thank you for the welcome (re-welcome) The word that means you welcomed me back :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome back. You had just left when I came on, so I didn't get to talk to you much. But hey, I'm here now. ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
DreadnoughtDT;267089 said:
Welcome back. You had just left when I came on, so I didn't get to talk to you much. But hey, I'm here now. ^_^

I was going to joke and say (I should pack my bags then) But thank you, nice to meet you, properly I suppose :)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I've heard people talk about you quite a bit, Mr. LoD.

I'm Dani, your resident Galesexual/dyke/girlfag/what have you. I also talk to voice in my head, but don't be alarmed! I'm same...mostly. Nevertheless, welcome back. 8D!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Henorrhage;267098 said:
I've heard people talk about you quite a bit, Mr. LoD.

I'm Dani, your resident Galesexual/dyke/girlfag/what have you. I also talk to voice in my head, but don't be alarmed! I'm same...mostly. Nevertheless, welcome back. 8D!

Good to be back :) I'm not alarmed, not at all. Thanks for the greeting.

When you say people talking, you don't mean the voice do you? Just joking :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Hey LoD! Welcome back.

Did you have a great time during your absence from the forum? Alot of fun stuff happening? :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
aka958;267106 said:
Hey LoD! Welcome back.

Did you have a great time during your absence from the forum? A lot of fun stuff happening? :D

Good to be back :)

Oh yeah, lots of fun stuff has happened. A few not so great things though, but such is life (Points out thread name) Omg, it's just started raining and I have to go out in this.

Anyway, back on topic.

Hey Mr.Credo, I didn't expect me back either. Lots of Internet issues. Never had time either to really get on much, but I am available now (Hope that doesn't make me sound wrong)... o_O

Nice to see that LoD is still being used :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chaos Master;267141 said:
Glad to see you are back, old friend. :D

Glad to be back :)

Dark Drakan;267148 said:
Welcome back LoD. ^_^

Thank you ^_^

meg127;267150 said:
Hi! Welcome back. *waves* Hope life's been good. :)

*Waves back* Life's been great, thank you. What about you?

Vergil'sB*tch;267156 said:
Welcome back LoD.
Its Great to see you again

Thank you :) It's great to see you, and all of you again ^_^

@Drakkar: I actually almost did, but then I remembered lol

@Miaka: Thank you, my friend ^^

Meg

LordOfDarkness;267220 said:
Glad to be back :)

*Waves back* Life's been great, thank you. What about you?

Pretty good. Had its ups and downs, but I'm staying positive. ^_^ Glad to know life's been good for you to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom