• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Strifers Resolve

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ok, it is decided and official. With those 23 years behind me I am moving forward hoepfully into a bit more mature being. Where did I go? I registered 2008 but at that time too much happened too fast. (Lazards saying in Crisis Core) My memories where almost all gone but I remember a lot more now. This might sound emo but by writing what's on your mind helps me at least. I did go on Pharma Medicine but not anymore. It works fine without it. Those medicine might have helped my daily life but it closed all my feelings. It was like living a fake life for me and that hurts. Now I am reaching to what we all humans want. Find our own way and stay together no matter what! Time to get active again. Processing...

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Thank you Darigion. There are still some people that care. I am relieved.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
My bad. Getting too emotional. Closed feelings for 8 years is a bad thing. Jumping between 16 years and 24. Well I do not believe in Pharma Medicine anymore...

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
My bad. Getting too emotional. Closed feelings for 8 years is a bad thing. Jumping between 16 years and 24. Well I do not believe in Pharma Medicine anymore...
OH no no its something Vergil says :blush: im not trying to be rude or anything im sorry

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh, he says that? In DMC3 ?
EDIT: Ps not played Dmc3 yet.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
I only got time to play dmc4 and it stops there. What happened really with Capcom and Ninja Theory?. I still don't get why they are allowed to make the fifth series. It's not only Dantes black hair but everything there is so like regular games and DMC series is no regular fantasy universe. No love no japanese style or any charm at all. I keep playing DMC4 and watch DMC Anime. Maybe I should go backwards. I heard Dmc 2 is pretty good. Especially the soundtrack. Will I dare to hope for a original Capcom DMC 6 somewere in a distant future when PS4 is out?. I wish.......

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
What i think is Capcom wanted a cheap developer they did it for Operation Raccoon City and Lost planet 3. All the DMCs are good most people don't like 2 i do it has its flaws but its still good i especially love 1 xD I'm sure that Capcom will come to their senses and realize that making an actual DMC5 will please most of the DMC fanbase but we'll have to wait and see

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
I want to believe that too. Dead Space 1 and 2 is good but dat giant freakin drill that one of the producers of Dead Space 3 is talking about isn't gonna cut the fun of it. Yeah...

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I want to believe that too. Dead Space 1 and 2 is good but dat giant freakin drill that one of the producers of Dead Space 3 is talking about isn't gonna cut the fun of it. Yeah...
All i have to say about Dead Space 3 is multiplayer...in a survival horror game...no.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
More multiplayer? CS GO kept killing my natural senses and I stopped sleeping. Got really sick there. I am done with online gaming for a while.

Thanks to you so far. If it is not much I feel a bit better now.

To stay alone with loneliness don't work on any human. My father were there. He died by sorrow I think and I don't want that to happen to me. That's why I see why friends and family is so important. In cases you cannot handle things alone friends or and family are there. Cloud Strife said to Aeris in AC Final Fantasy. ''I'm not alone'' So right you are Cloudo. I dont have many in my life but at least I have my mom and a couple of friends. And of course this forum helps me cheer up. ^_^

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I'm sorry :( I've never liked online multiplayer on the occasion i'll play with a friend in the same room but thats about it

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
I remember talking to someone on msn for some years ago. He did make games and helped me teaching blender functions. If you are here still. What alias do you have now?

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm sorry :( I've never liked online multiplayer on the occasion i'll play with a friend in the same room but thats about it

No, need to say sorry. It is fine. Yeah, I rather play 2-Player too. :)
It was more popular before. I remember playing SuperMario GoKart for Nintendo 64. Those where times heh.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, need to say sorry. It is fine. Yeah, I rather play 2-Player too. :)
It was more popular before. I remember playing SuperMario GoKart for Nintendo 64. Those where times heh.

Oh god, I remember having so much fun with that game. That and Super Smash Bros!

Top Bottom