• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Statue

berto

I Saw the Devil
So, back in 2018 this company got licenced to make a DMC1 Dante statue. They already have several for 3, 4 & 5 and a few other franchises. It's kinda cool looking but looking at the cost I can't imagine being able to afford one.
https://darksidetoy.com/news-update...1-3-scale-statue-approved-concept-design.html
82161326_176790186882020_1312109581127513616_n.jpg

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I like that he is standing on Mundus. I didn't notice that when I looked at the original post. Haha.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I used to have the official Dante polystone statue some time back. This one looks a lot more detailed though.

Another company making amazing Dante and Vergil statues is Kinetiquettes.

berto

I Saw the Devil
what is the price?
$1,598.44 for the premium version.
There are plans so you can make monthly payments.

It’s not do out till January of next year so you got time to start making those payments.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
$1,598.44 for the premium version.
There are plans so you can make monthly payments.

It’s not do out till January of next year so you got time to start making those payments.
If i had the money i would have bought that XD

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
@Stylish Nero
Holy s***, dude.
That Vergil statue is just like what we discussed!

Yeah I've seen that but it seems the makers of it made a mistake and is going to fix it by making a Beowulf sculpt for this DMC3 Vergil.

https://www.facebook.com/asmustoy/photos/a.10150233219336968/10156525509856968/?type=3&__xts__[0]=68.ARBM_pJRu6nmJ6jz36v_JzvXSHjhpu66zc7Zo4xzMoNhxZIioFpfPzbxqXuDpvgYkrOrXAIyzrNo6_X21lKm6fcKOI02ENQ9X9ixBszf9-CJsANTcQ03H9Th-7dmhmrlJNMRn5OuDZxmscsElDmPeo8zRBQcWuBFJU1ybqJtD3u1Ad4VB-iC8YEmodSoghXkS0HCwzqc2aa8wxT_ZmIQBaWTdD7rLgc-c-K9eWzT64myDaBGNiZFFVoWWI_iNPU4OAjJ_LYa2r8h274cHC14YNrzdO3xFG8qGcVEMuwAwAGYS1ojORoyHClQREtoBUXsp4cH7osfnjQQ7ZEK5J4X&__tn__=-R

"We sincerely apologize for placing Balrog instead of Beowulf. Thank you the fans voice for the correction, the sculpting of Beowulf will take place right away.

the DMC III Vergil Luxury set will be BEOWULF armor.

Photos will be updated once complete."

Goldsickle

"We sincerely apologize for placing Balrog instead of Beowulf. Thank you the fans voice for the correction, the sculpting of Beowulf will take place right away.

the DMC III Vergil Luxury set will be BEOWULF armor.

Photos will be updated once complete."
I wish they would "mistakenly" sculpt the "spare ribs" Sparda blade for the DMC1 Dante figure instead.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Well they are going for accuracy to the games I guess, so it's fine with me that Sparda looks like it does.
Still, I like the idea of Vergil having Balrog for some reason.

Vergil95

So vergil wearing barlog is a mistake? I initially think it was done on purpose
How did they get wrong a massive detail like that?

berto

I Saw the Devil
How did they get wrong a massive detail like that?
Have you seen how many statues they have in production? They can't keep track of everything for everything. The fact that they've made only one mistake across all of their projects in it self is admirable. Not to mention, I'd catalog this as a happy accident.

Vergil95

Have you seen how many statues they have in production? They can't keep track of everything for everything. The fact that they've made only one mistake across all of their projects in it self is admirable. Not to mention, I'd catalog this as a happy accident.
Yeah, they should sell the statue with barlog
I think it was an unique feature

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Yeah, they should sell the statue with barlog
I think it was an unique feature

I personally think its a publicity stunt. They probably want to just in case re-release a Vergil figure based off his DMC5 look but with Balrog (just say in case DMC5SE has Vergil using Balrog himself).

Goldsickle

I personally think its a publicity stunt. They probably want to just in case re-release a Vergil figure based off his DMC5 look but with Balrog (just say in case DMC5SE has Vergil using Balrog himself).
Someone on GameFAQs told me that they went with Balrog because they don't have a hi-res version of Beowulf as reference until fans pointed out DMC4:SE.
I'm asking for sources but he hasn't given it yet.

EDIT: The discussion is supposedly on the edit history of the Vergil photo on their Facebook but I'm not signed in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom