• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stargate SG-1 The Gift

Arwen

Lost Soul
I know alot of people don't know SG-1 so here's a trailer for the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK-fRUJEh9c

Chapter 1

It was a cold day outside the SG-1 base making all inside happy they were under the ground where the cold didn’t reach. As Daniel Jackson was walking too the conference room he was looking at a file with interest. Much too people dismay they had too move out of his way or jet walked over. “Hey go watch what you are doing.” Said one of those quickly getting out of the way. Daniel looked up briefly too the person. “Oh sorry I didn’t see you there.” The guy carried on with his business grumbling loudly as he did as Daniel carried on reading the file. Walking into the conference room those that were already there were amazed he managed too find his seat and sit down without concentration. “Good paperwork.” Col Jack O’Niell said jokingly. Daniel looked up from the file a little embarrassed. “It’s on the planet we are just investigating. The architecture most be thousands of years old at least.” Jack shook his head. “You don’t say.” Samantha Carter who was sitting just across from Jack and next too Daniel kicked Jack lightly. Jack looked a little in pain and scolded at her before Major General Hammond interrupted things with a light cough. “If you three have finished I called this meeting as the scout has picked up something more interesting then how they build there building.” He turned on the recording which displayed on the TV screen beside him. The image was of woodland which was located not far from the gate. A few seconds into the replay blasts from a laser weapon had been fired. They couldn’t see who had been shooting only where the blasts had landed. Men, women and children was running for there lives. One of the man was shot in the back and landed dead just of screen. The people were quickly followed by soldiers. Hammond freezed the image on the soldiers. “As you can see we are not the only people interested in this planet.” Everyone looked shocked apart from Teal’c who was sitting next to Jack as they recognised the soldiers at once. “My god the Goa’uld what the hell are they doing there.” Daniel said “It doesn’t make sense. This planet has no technology what would they hope to gain from it.” added Sam “They must be in need of slaves though they usually obtain those a few days before he choosing. Unless they had made a different day for the choosing then I see no reason for them being there.” Teal’c said. Jack was remaining quite as he thought. “You want too send a team in too investigate right.” Jack said. Hammond nodded. “As we already know this planet has nothing that the Goa’uld can use so I want too know what the hell they think they are doing there.” Jack tilted his head still thinking. “I’ll make sure we are already for deployment Major.” Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal’c all rose and waited too be dismissed. Hammond dismissed then with a light wave and they all headed too there quarters too get ready. Jack was walking with Daniel down the many corridors that filled the place. “You seemed quite when you saw the Goa’uld on the screen.” Daniel said with a raised eyebrow. “Lets just say we can guess what we want on why they are there but finding out will be better.” Daniel stopped and blinked as Jack continued walking. Shaking his head he hurriedly went too catch him up.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 2

It took them half an hour too ready themselves for the mission through the portal. They stood on the ramp looking at one enouther. "You have permission too take what measures you need too stop the Gou'ald." Hammonds voice came over the speaker. "Well bare that in mind." Replied Jack more too himself then too anyone else. Jack lead the team through the portal and they walked into the planet where there mission was too begin. "Where do we go from here sir?" asked Sam as everyone looked around at there souroundings. "Daniel what do you think?" asked Jack not really looking at him. Daniel thought for a second. "I would suggest the town and find out if they know anything." Jack nodded. "Well I assume you know where that is so we will follow you." replied Jack Daniel got his bearings and headed east with the others foollowing close behind him. It seemed too be hours before they could see the village. There position was on a a hill so they were looking down on the town. The buildings looked old and they could feel the town people would find them odd with there clothing and guns which they had too take with them on missions. There was nothing too do about that and they slowly headed towards the town.

Arwen

Lost Soul
This fan-fic is suspended due to health issues. Sorry guys but at the moment I have RL problems which are rather stressful and being on the comp for long periods is really effecting my health.

Top Bottom