• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Starcraft II

aka958

Don't trust people
Everyone doesn't do it. Even if you do have an overflow of gas you still need minerals. I'm good at both games, stop insulting and start discussing.

I understand the mechanics, but not completely, I've played 2 games in SC II, suprise, huh?

Hmm... Why do I tell you to create maps? They are marked as UMS when you change the triggers in it, if you keep it normal and just create the terrain stuff in it without placing in units and triggers it will still count as a normal map. I don't know if you'll still get cred for it or not, but it is not a UMS.

aka958

Don't trust people
The release date is june or july... The one that comes after the other. Is that july?

Ya, anyways, it comes in the end of july I think.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I really do want to play this, but not enough to preorder it xD.

I mostly want to take on swaths of zerglings with my super-marines-of-mass-destruction Terran army. And by super-marines-of-mass-destruction, I actually mean ahmygawd-ima-n00b-at-this-game-marines...

aka958

Don't trust people
iry;227593 said:
say what? seriously? oh crap

you pre order it at gamestop or?

I preordered it on GAME. Got myself my precious beta key and then saw my computer filled all the requirements but the RAM. I need to double my ram for it to work as it should. But it still works.

I've been playing so much and got my ass handed so much I've got some tactics on how to win.

For protoss:

1.Scout your enemy, IMMEDIATLY! See if they are rushable, what kind of defense they have. If they are terrans, are they gonna do some reapers to screw your resources or if they are Zerg are they gonna build a dozen of Zerglings to rush you, etc.

2.Build according to your information. If your gonna rush do two gateways, and have 3 pylons ready before the gateways are done. Train 6 zealots and immediatly attack.
Do a forge then barricade the entrance with Photon cannons so the enemy will have a hard time passing through, doesn't work with Zerg though, then you'll have to use zealots.

3.Build two gas stations to use pretty much immediatly after you've got two gateways or a forge, you'll need to collect gas for the future uses. Also, build probes to collect the gas.

4. Cybernetics Core and more defense, either units or photon cannons. Scout your base for enemies that may cause you trouble. Build some more pylons that supports your defenses and gateways.

5. After Cybernetics Core is done, don't go build a Stargate. Instead build a Robotics bay and then a Stargate. When the Robotics bay is finished then build two observers and one warp prism.

6. Use one of your observers to scout, be careful for their detectors. If you can get a hint of their base you'll maybe see an opening for attack. Take your warp prism and load 4 zealots in it. Go around the enemies defenses right into their resources. Killing of some of their workers will stall their growth greatly.

7. Meanwhile your number 6, start on your second base and guard it with whatever units you got there, start building some air units with your one Stargate and then build another Stargate.

8. Build heck alot of Void rays, upgrade them, build another Stargate later for even faster unit development. Build a fleet beacon and continue upgrade air units. Summon the Mothership when the Fleet beacon is done and remember that while your doing this continue building probes for harvesting minerals and gas.

9. Is the enemy so stupid they haven't noticed your observer? Then watch where they gather their army then take yours and find his other bases, destroy them and you'll see his army mobilizing. Quickly retreat into your base were you can be defended by your awesome photon cannons.

10. Massive attack at the enemies main base, preferably their weak point. By now I usually have 2 warp prism and 4 immortals to mock them even a little more. Take your army with you. And your mothership. When you've unleashed your might the enemy is obviously going to attack your forces. Then make your mothership use vortex on their army to cut them in half and deal with the second half until the others come back.
Use mass recall to take whatever unit you have built under the assault to support your attack. Destroy their pesky army and continue on destroying their bases, preferably their buildings who creates units, then their resources, halting further creation of units who can diminish your army.

That's about it. It's still not complete, I still suck, but it has worked many times. But maybe because I'm only in the copper division... -.-

Top Bottom