• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It looks okay I guess?

Kinda like an updated PS3 game. Nothing really blowin' my mind.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Looks pretty good.

The only thing I don't like is the one-kill bad guys.

I bet when you get further in to the game, they get a health boost. Usually in games with melee combat, gun guys tend to only take 1-4 hits.

I like that the game takes a more methodical approach to combat. I know some people were hammering for a Force Unleashed 3 or something similar in combat, but we all knew that was not going to happen. Beside, if the game played more like Force Unleashed, people still would have bitched. Not bad Respawn, keep going at it, and hopefully EA keeps their dicks out of it.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I m a huge star wars fun, I played the old Jedi knight and force unleashed game and this Jedi fallen order dosent even reach their level

In this gameplay demo the graphic look old, just look at the wookie and character they are flat as hell

The protagonist look so generic that the robot he is with has more personality than him

In the demo we are on kashyyyk one of the most well looking planet in star wars series, but in this game look flat and unesparing compared to the one seen in episode 3, in the force unleashed and in battlefront 2...

The gameplay look so boring and linear and there Is no interaction whit the environment like the force unleashed or jedi knight, I hoped for enemy to be dismembered but that dosent happened, also its a prince of persia an assassin's creed or a star wars game?

Also i am the only one who notice that the light saber color and effect are completely wrong?

Yeah the demo is an alpha but I don't think they can fix all of this in just 5 month

So disappointed, I was hoping for something better but who knows maybe the rest of the game would be cool and good

Vergil95

In this trailer the graphics look awesome

They are really cheating us on this

Dark Drakan

Admin
A Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order sequel could be happening, new job listings suggest

Respawn is already hiring for its next project set in the Star Wars universe.

A sequel to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order could already be in the works at Respawn Entertainment, with three new job listings on the developer's website confirming that the Apex Legends studio is creating a new game set in a universe far, far away...
Three postings for a Senior Character Artist, Level Designer, and Senior Software Engineer reveal that Respawn's "Star Wars team" is working on a "third person action/adventure game", a description which fits the same genre that Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order comfortably sits in.

While the vacancies don't outright confirm that this new project is a direct sequel to Respawn's recently released Star Wars title, it wouldn't be a surprise if such a thing has already been greenlit.

Vergil95

A Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order sequel could be happening, new job listings suggest

Respawn is already hiring for its next project set in the Star Wars universe.

A sequel to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order could already be in the works at Respawn Entertainment, with three new job listings on the developer's website confirming that the Apex Legends studio is creating a new game set in a universe far, far away...
Three postings for a Senior Character Artist, Level Designer, and Senior Software Engineer reveal that Respawn's "Star Wars team" is working on a "third person action/adventure game", a description which fits the same genre that Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order comfortably sits in.

While the vacancies don't outright confirm that this new project is a direct sequel to Respawn's recently released Star Wars title, it wouldn't be a surprise if such a thing has already been greenlit.
After seeing the rise of skywalker I m not interesting in star wars anymore, and I'm saying it as huge fan of the saga for more than 20 years

Last edited:
Top Bottom