• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Star Wars Battlefront III Rumours...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Playstation World UK had quite a bombshell feature included in its pages this month it seems judging by reports over over the net about Star Wars Battlefront III. They have apparently been told that the next installment in the popular Battlefront series will NOT be developed by 'Pandemic Studios' but by Free Radical of GoldenEye and Timesplitters fame.

PlaystationWorldUK said:
"Star Wars Battlefront III is also currently in development, with LucasArts having switched coders from Pandemic Studios - who made Battlefront I and Battlefront II - to Free Radical... SWBIII is listed as an Xbox 360 exclusive, but expect a full PSW review to before the end of the year."

LucasArts havent made official announcement however so it still seems this is just rumour at the moment. Also knowing how LucasArts are the 360 exclusivity wont last to long and wont be long before other consoles are mentioned.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
woah! cool! i love this game! but if it's an xbox exclusive i'll have to hit someone (sorry korn:p)

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;20606 said:
woah! cool! i love this game! but if it's an xbox exclusive i'll have to hit someone (sorry korn:p)

I cant see LucasArts tying themselves down to exclusive deals i mean they are all about making money so i wouldnt be surprised to see that info changed.

Top Bottom