• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SPIDER-MAN 4 SCRIPT

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
SPIDER-MAN 4 SCRIPT
Script by Ryan Moore
Story by Ryan Moore
(Based on characters owned by Marvel Entertainment)

EXT. MANHATTAN – EVENING

We start with a panned out view of Manhattan at night. The camera swirls and swerves at sky level passed a few blocks and across a few neighborhoods.

O.S
We hear Spider-Man web swinging.
The camera views in on him. We're watching Spider-Man swinging through the City.

O.S
A police officer speaks to all nearby units warning of two armed thugs raiding a store.
SPIDER-MAN
A couple of armed thugs? This should be a piece of cake!
Suddenly Spider-Man's head rockets with pain as his spider sense tingles out of control. He lands on a random rooftop.

EXT: RANDOM ROOFTOP - EVENING

SPIDER-MAN
Oh man, my head. I haven’t had this big a headache since all the nagging I got from M.J about...
O.S
The sound of glass shattering interrupts Peter and stops him talking.

The scene switches.
INT. TRI TECH BUILDING– EVENING

The screen is dark and three unidentifiable figures are walking across a room. The lights flicker on and we see the men clearly for a brief moment all wearing masks.

EXT. TRI TECH ROOFTOP – EVENING

The shot then resumes with Spider-Man swinging into action and landing on the roof of the Tri-Tech building.

SPIDER-MAN
Whatever this is I better make it quick. I promised M.J I wouldn’t be out too long.
Spider-Man's spider sense alerts him of an incoming explosive. He shoots it whilst it’s in midair with his webbing and swings it up into the air before it explodes.

SPIDER-MAN
A rocket launcher, seriously? These guys must mean business!
EXT. ROOFTOP OPPOSITE – EVENING

The shot then switches to the rocket launcher henchman previously off-screen as he loads a second rocket into his weapon. He looks up as Spider-Man knocks him out with a single punch.

INT. TRI TECH BUILDING - EVENING
The three men are busy plotting something.
MASKED THUG 1
I will begin downloading the code, Boss.
MASKED THUG 3
And I will work on blocking the rest of the alarms. We don't want every armed cop in the City on our ass.
MASKED THUG 1
It's Spider-Man I'm worried about.
MASKED THUG 2
I wouldn't worry about him. If Spider-Man is stupid enough to show up, we'll be ready.

EXT. TRI TECH ROOFTOP - EVENING

Spider-Man tries to open a door on the roof. It won't budge. He attempts to knock it down. He fails and triggers the alarm instead. The police are alerted.

INT. POLICE SERGEANT'S OFFICE - EVENING

A POLICE SERGEANT looking to be in his 40's walks out from his office. He's wearing his usual police attire. A crisp clean white shirt tucked into his black trousers and a black tie to match. The man is GEORGE STACY.

INT. POLICE STATION - EVENING

GEORGE STACY
"ADDRESSING POLICE OFFICERS". Okay this is a VERY serious matter. Someone or some thing has set the alarm blaring at the Tri-Tech building. That holds secret military property that can't fall into anyone else's hands. I'm sending you all out to resolve this issue. Don't let me down.

Inside the building we see all three men. Only two look worried.

MASKED THUG 3
Well I guess there's no need to block the alarms now, they're already sounding. And yet I thought you said we had dealt with the first alarm?

MASKED THUG 1
He did.
MASKED THUG 2
I did. And I also said there were two more alarms. Another inside the building and one on top of it.
MASKED THUG 1
The roof?

The three look upwards slowly in unison.

MASKED THUG 2
Spider-Man...

EXT. TRI TECH ROOFTOP - EVENING

SPIDER-MAN
I guess that blows the element of surpise out the window. That's it, the window!

Spider-Man turns and his sense alerts him of two more rockets heading in his direction. He flexibly bends backwards with ease dodging the rockets and allowing them to hit the metal door blasting it off.

SPIDER-MAN
I guess it'll be the door after all.
Spider-Man punches the door and it breaks down.

INT. BUILDING STAIRCASE. FLOOR 20 - EVENING

He sees he is on FLOOR 20. Shooting a web at the ceiling he descends downwards, travelling down floors.

MASKED THUG 1
I've downloaded the code, Boss. It's all yours.
The thug in the middle walks to a closed metal container. He keys in the code.

MASKED THUG 2
Magnificent!
He stares at a mysterious green suit and takes his mask off. The man is QUENTIN BECK.

QUENTIN BECK
Thank you for your co-operation, fellas.
Quentin knocks the two guys out with stun gas and grabs the suit. A laser grid activates.

QUENTIN BECK
Better put on the suit.
Lasers move inwards towards where Quentin is standing. Spider-Man enters the room.

QUENTIN BECK
Let's see what this thing can do!
A green flash of smoke engulfs him and he vanishes. The door locks shut behind Spider-Man and the lasers move forward.

SPIDER-MAN
Oh this doesn't look good!
O.S
Sirens sound all around.
Spider-Man grabs the two thugs and acrobatically avoids the laser beams and swings out of the building.

EXT. CITY STREETS - EVENING

Police officers pull up and witness Spider-Man swinging away. The suit now missing.

A newspaper spins quickly towards the screen, 'DAILY BUGLE'. The Headline reads, "SPIDER-MAN. Hero? Vigilante? THIEF!!!”

INT. DAILY BUGLE. JONAH'S OFFICE - MORNING

J. Jonah Jameson is sat at his desk, cigar in his mouth.

JONAH
Betty, call in Peter Parker.
BETTY
Yes sir.
Betty knocks on Peter's office door. No answer. She opens it and Peter wakes up abruptly.

INT. PETER'S OFFICE - MORNING

PETER
Oh, ah hey there Betty. What can I do for um, you?
BETTY
Jonah wants to see you in his office.
PETER (THINKING)
That's never a good sign...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Betty resumes her daily work duties. Peter knocks on Jonah’s door.Jonah is staring at Peter who is stood on the other side of the door.

JONAH
Parker, why are you not in here already?
Peter opens the door and lets himself in.
INT. DAILY BUGLE. JONAH'S OFFICE - MORNING
PETER
Sorry Mr. Jameson

Jonah
No time for apologies. Do you know what business we run here, Parker?
PETER
Of course I do.
Jonah stares at him blankly.
PETER (CONTINUED)
We’re running a Newspaper, sir.
JONAH
Not just any Newspaper. THE DAILY BUGLE NEWSPAPER! And you know it means a lot to the people of this City.
Peter’s eyes wander off uninterested.
JONAH (CONTINUED)
So tell me why you’re not following your leads with this Spider menace and giving everyone the scoop on what they REALLY want to know.

Peter looks on confused.

PETER
I’m sorry; I don’t follow you Mr. Jameson.
JONAH
Look here Peter. I’m a business man. I’m here to make a profit. And our Newspaper needs to have big front page stories that are really gonna sell copies. And as regretful as it is to say, you’re the one with all the leads. You need to confront this spider freak and find out everything you can.
PETER
You want me to interview Spider-Man?
JONAH
Yes and no. I want you to bring Spider-Man out into the open under this false pretence. And then he’ll be arrested for his heinous crimes.

PETER
So you want me to trick Spider-Man?
JONAH
Atta boy Parker, now you’re catching on. Now get out of my office before I end up saying something nice about you.
Peter does just that and leaves Jonah's office.
The screen momentarily blacks out and then comes back to.
INT. DAILY BUGLE. INSIDE LIFTS - AFTERNOON
Peter Parker is inside the lifts with BETTY BRANT and NED LEEDS.
NED
So Pete, Jonah's giving you quite the task, huh?
Peter looks slightly awkward knowing that he himself is Spider-Man.
BETTY
Yeah. And to think that someone as ordinary as you is going to be the one to finally take down the amazing Spider-Man.
Betty chuckles slightly at the thought of this.
PETER
Uh huh, great.
Peter emphasises his lack of enthusiasm.
NED
I understand why you sound so glum. Spider-Man's done a lot of good for this City. Sometimes I don't know why he does it. Although I can say one thing, it's not like Jonah to offer anyone a pay rise.
PETER
He said I'd get a pay rise?
Ned nods to Peter's amazement.
PETER
His grudge against Spider-Man must really be strong.
BETTY
Yeah, you can say that again.
The lift comes to an expected stop on the ground floor. The lift door opens and all three exit.
INT.DAILY BUGLE. GROUND FLOOR RECEPTION - AFTERNOON
Ned takes ahold of Betty's hand as they cross through the ground floor to the exit. Peter lingers behind watching them walk away, fantasizing about him and M.J.
BETTY
See you tomorrow Pete.
Ned waves goodbye with his right hand. Peter still fantasizing doesn't respond as Betty and Ned walk out of the building chatting away to each other.
Peter's cellphone goes off in his pocket. As it vibrates he fumbles around for it in his right pocket.
He answers the call from M.J
PETER (INTERRUPTED)
Hey babe, I...
MARY JANE
...Was going to call you, but I was busy. I know Pete, I've heard that one a thousand times.
PETER
No no really, M.J. Jameson's putting me in a difficult position right now. I was gonna call you and tell you all about it.
MARY JANE
I know, I believe you. I'm guessing you forgot about the show tonight then?
PETER
The show?...
Peter thinks to himself and recalls the show.
PETER (CONTINUED)
Oh the show. Your show. No of course I hadn't forgot. I'll be there at 6. You can count on it.
MARY JANE
Yeah, I've heard that one a thousand times too.
She somewhat sighs over the phone.
PETER
I'll see you at 6. I love you.
MARY JANE
I love you too Petey.
The two say goodbye and hang up.
PETER (V.O.)
I can understand why she never believes me. She knows my life, my secret. Spider-Man. That's what gets in the way every time there's a dinner date.
MONTAGE SCENE
Peter and M.J are sat at a dinner table in a fine restaurant when Peter suddenly gets up and leaves.
PETER (V.O.CONTINUED)
Or it's movie night.
Peter and M.J are snuggled up on a couch smiling and eating sweets and popcorn when Peter suddenly gets up to leave.
PETER (V.O. CONTINUED)
Or one of M.J's plays...
Peter is dressed as Spider-Man peering down from ontop of a building at a stood up Mary Jane outside of one of her plays. Spider-Man turns and walks away.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
PETER (V.O.CONTINUED)
But not this time. Things are gonna start changing. Spider-Man needs to let me have my own life too. If not I fear I may lose M.J altogether...
Peter snaps out of his process of thoughts. He checks his watch. The time reads ‘3.30PM’. He walks out of the DAILY BUGLE through revolving doors. The screen fades from the image of the revolving doors spinning to Peter on a bus.

INT. BUS – AFTERNOON

Peter is sat at the back of the bus in the very corner, isolating himself from everyone else. A slender man in his 30’s is listening to the news on his WALKMAN a few seats down from him. Peter can hear everything being said and listens in intentionally.

RADIO NEWS REPORTER (O.S)
‘Police are still following up leads on a recent break in, where a multi-million dollar military project was stolen. Police captain GEORGE STACY had this to say...’

GEORGE STACY (O.S)
Last night a great government secret was compromised and we believe it to now be in the wrong hands. Police officers arrived on scene at the time of the break-in but were unsuccessful at bringing anyone forward for questioning. They also witnessed Spider-Man leaving the scene around the same time but report to of only seen him rescuing two unknown people. Therefore we are disregarding the idea of Spider-Man as a suspect and police investigation will continue.

Peter smiles brightly and cheerfully.

INT. J.JONAH JAMESON’S HOUSE – AFTERNOON

J. Jonah Jameson is watching the news report on TV. George Stacy is standing in front of a microphone repeating the same words we heard previously.

GEORGE STACY (ON TV)
Therefore we are disregarding the idea of Spider-Man as a suspect and police investigation will continue.

Jonah angrily switches off the television.

JONAH
Preposterous!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
INT. ABANDONED WAREHOUSE - AFTERNOON

There is a birds-eye view of a warehouse no longer in use. The inside of the warehouse comes into view. A lot of old scrap metal equipment is lying around, no longer of use. There are boxes with the word 'FRAGILE' stickered on them and the name of a company, 'OSCORP'.

Quentin Beck is standing in the middle of the room. Accompanying him is a large muscular man. The man is in his early 20's. He is wearing dark blue denim jeans and a white tank top. He speaks with a Russian accent and doesn't speak much English. The man is Aleksei Sytsevich. He doesn't look happy about something

ALEKSEI
You said money if I help.

QUENTIN
And money is what you will get once I have made a name for myself around here.

ALEKSEI
How?

QUENTIN
My money and resources will buy me my fame. Fame I failed to make for myself.

ALEKSEI
And me?

QUENTIN
You will have the most ultimate power of all. The money and technology I promised you, Aleksei.

ALEKSEI
Prove it!

QUENTIN
You want to see it? Very well, it's right here under your nose.

Quentin pulls a white sheet of cloth away and the camera fades to a different scene.

INT. PETE & MJ'S APARTMENT - AFTERNOON

Peter is rushing around like a headless chicken trying to smarten himself up for MJ's show. He looks at himself in front of the mirror. He is wearing a smart black suit, black trousers, black shoes and a purple tie.

PETER
Uh uh, far too formal.

He steps away from the mirror and when he steps back he is wearing a red jacket with a white top underneath, a red baseball cap and some baggy white jeans.

PETER
Too dumb...
He steps away again and steps back. This time he is wearing his Spider-Man costume.

PETER
Ahh, I suck at this.

He looks at the time. It's '4:30PM'. He begins to pick up the pace. He wears a plain crisp pale blue shirt with a white V-neck top underneath and a pair of light brown chinos and white converses.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Le feedback:
It's awesome so far:D It's believable and you captured the characters well:) The thing I would say needs improving though is that the storyline isn't too ambitious. What I mean is that he's facing the same old problems: Still trying to constantly keep MJ happy, (Even though they're married and over that right?) And dealing with his annoying boss who still hates spiderman. (I'm saying this assuming it's carrying on from the previous 3 movies, since it's called spiderman 4.) I know it's still early on in the story, but it seems like nothing has changed. Has he got a new job? Has MJ got famous, meaning she doesn't have time for him any more, reversing the roles? All kinds of things could have changed to make the story more refreshing. You never know, there could even be a baby spidey on the way:p
Having said all of that, you've written it really well, the fighting choreography is pretty cool:3and the villain seems set to be pretty menacing, the difficulty with villains is making them unique, so try and be innovative with that.
I hope this helps!:)
(Sorry I wrote a lot, I have waffling issues)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
INT. ABANDONED WAREHOUSE – AFTERNOON

Aleksei is now standing slightly taller in a near impenetrable suit of armour. The armour is dark grey and covers his entire body except for part of his face. On his head is a large and extremely sharp horn.

QUENTIN BECK
Yes, very scary and intimidating. You should be able to get anything you could possibly desire. Perhaps those dreams of riches you always hoped for as a kid growing up?

ALEKSEI is now THE RHINO. He seems very pleased with his increased bulk.

QUENTIN BECK (CONTINUED)
I have given you a very special gift, Aleksei. Increased speed and strength. Why not demonstrate what it can do?

RHINO sprints forward incredibly fast and punches a piece of scrap metal sending it flying.

RHINO
No kiddin’

QUENTIN BECK
How would you feel about putting that muscle to the real test?

RHINO
Hm, I’m listening.

Rhino looks on intently.

QUENTIN BECK
I’ve given you what I promised you. I need you to return the favour for me.

RHINO
Just name it.

QUENTIN BECK
I want you to go and menace the city. Scare people senseless. Have them running for their lives when they see the big bad rhino.

RHINO
Sounds interesting.

QUENTIN BECK
Ah but there’s a snag, for you at least.

RHINO
WHAT?!

QUENTIN BECK
In order for me to rise to fame I need to be viewed as a hero. As a God. That’s what I need you for.
RHINO
What do I do?

QUENTIN BECK
Let the people of New York see you fall by my doing. Then my rise to stardom will become inevitable.

RHINO
As you wish!

QUENTIN BECK
Perfect. I’ll leave it all to you then.

Quentin smirks snidely. Rhino charges out of the warehouse.

EXT. STREET SIDEWALK – AFTERNOON

PETER (THINKING)
Okay, dressed and ready. Time to go.

As Peter sets off a series of police cars speed off down the road, sirens blaring.

PETER (TO HIMSELF)
Please, NOT tonight! Ah, maybe it’s nothing...

He stops dead in his tracks and reaches for something. He turns on his illegal police radio.

POLICE OFFICER (THROUGH RADIO)
I’ve never seen ANYTHING like it. This beast is literally tearing the street apart with its bare hands. We need back-up. We need back-up NOW!

Peter reaches into his pocket and pulls out a scrunched up mask. It’s his Spider-Man mask. He looks at it regrettably.

PETER
I’m so sorry M.J.

EXT. DOWNTOWN STREETS – LATE AFTERNOON

Aleksei is seen causing mayhem and carnage in his RHINO armour. There are several cars overturned and people running away, screaming and panicking. Half of the street is ablaze with fire.

RHINO
Ah ha ha, you’re all so pathetic and weak.

Spider-Man lands down on-top of a street lamp post and observes all of the mayhem. Rhino lifts a car up over his head.

SPIDER-MAN
HEY NUMBSKULL!!!

Rhino turns around still holding the car above his head and centres his attention on Spider-Man.

SPIDER-MAN (CONTINUED)
Didn’t your mom ever tell you to put away your toys after you’re done playing with them?
RHINO
But I’m not done playing!

RHINO lobs the car at SPIDER-MAN who web zips out of the way onto another lamp post. The car hits the ground and parts fly everywhere. The door flings off and hits RHINO in the face.

SPIDER-MAN
That oughta knock some sense into ya!

RHINO seems fine as he grabs pieces of the broken car and flings them all at SPIDER-MAN who attempts to dodge them all but gets hit by a few pieces.

SPIDER-MAN
...Or maybe not...

SPIDER-MAN attempts to web RHINO, who in return yanks SPIDER-MAN towards himself and swings for SPIDER-MAN with a punch. SPIDER-MAN ducks underneath the swing and swoops down to kick below RHINO’s waist.

SPIDER-MAN riles in pain for a brief moment before RHINO grabs him by the neck and chucks him backwards a fair distance down the street. SPIDER-MAN lands on the ground hard but otherwise uninjured.

SPIDER-MAN
What is this guy made of?! Adamantium...

RHINO
I’m made of hurt and pain.

RHINO charges full speed at SPIDER-MAN who foolishly stands his ground.

SPIDER-MAN
Okay which is gonna hurt worse? Me being pummelled half to death by an oversized monster? Or the beating I’m gonna get off of M.J for missing her show?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
RHINO is now dashing at full pace right at SPIDER-MAN and knocks him through the air like he is nothing. SPIDER-MAN crashes through the wall of a house and the bricks come falling down on-top of him. A few seconds pass and then finally SPIDER-MAN punches his right fist up from underneath the bricks and slowly starts to pull himself out from beneath the rubble. He clutches his head in pain.

SPIDER-MAN
I'm gonna go with rhino man here...
SPIDER-MAN steps back out onto the street and faces RHINO again. People are shouting out encouragement to SPIDER-MAN.

CIVILIAN
You can take 'im Spidey.

CIVILIAN 2
Yeah, you can do it Spider-Man!

SPIDER-MAN
Nice to know I have some back-up.
SPIDER-MAN stretches and flexes his muscles, some of his bones click. He sprints towards Rhino, determined to lay down some punches. His spider-sense goes off and he flips backwards as an explosion comes inbetween him and RHINO and suddenly a man in a dark green suit with a helmet to match is standing between the two. The man self proclaimed as MYSTERIO.

SPIDER-MAN
Where the hell did this guy come from?
MYSTERIO (ADDRESSING DISTRESSED MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC)
Do not be alarmed, citizens of New York. Your hero has arrived!

Many worried onlookers mutter between themselves in shock and confusion.

SPIDER-MAN
Is this guy serious?!

RHINO
I don't care who you are, get out of my way!

RHINO marches forwards towards Mysterio who sprays a strange green mist into RHINO's face, knocking him unconscious.

SPIDER-MAN and other witnesses are left dumbfounded and almost speechless.

SPIDER-MAN
Ah...

MYSTERIO
It seems my work here is done. You might want to give New York's finest a call, tell 'em Mysterio did the job for you.

SPIDER-MAN (INTERRUPTED)
Hey, that's not exactly...
Mysterio cuts him off by vanishing in a gulf of white smoke.

SPIDER-MAN (CONTINUED)
...fair...I did most of the work, kinda.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
O.S
Police sirens sounds.
Police cars turn up. A cop gets out of one of the police cars.
COP
How the hell are we gonna shift this guy?
COP 2
I don't think we've got cells big enough for that kind of crook.

SPIDER-MAN
Why don't you guys try the local zoo?
COP
Yeah, VERY helpful.

The cop laughs slightly at the thought.

A police van parks up nearby.

COP 3
We can't get him down to the precinct, he'll weigh the entire van down!
COP 2
So what do you suggest? We just leave him here to play with the kids.

He points at some nearby children that are still very distraught and shook up.

COP
Spider-Man, do you think you can lift him into the van?

SPIDER-MAN
I thought you'd never ask.

Spider-Man attempts to lift Rhino but fails. He heavily strains and grunts but can't really lift him. The three police offices help out and they succeed in lifting Rhino up and placing him into the back of the reinforced van.

COP 2
Thanks Spider-Man.

SPIDER-MAN
Don't mention it.

Spider-Man goes to swing off.

COP
Hey Spidey! Keep doing what you're doing, kid.

He winks at Spider-Man who waves his left hand before swinging off.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think its a good script but i feel angel General has a point so trying to find a new angle is important.

How about trying to explain why JJJ has it in for Spiderman?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think its a good script but i feel angel General has a point so trying to find a new angle is important.

How about trying to explain why JJJ has it in for Spiderman?

ACTUALLY, I do explain why he has it in for Spider-Man in the script. I just haven't actually gotten to that bit just yet :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
(THIS BIT IS DUE TO BE EDITED AND UPDATED ACCORDINGLY AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN)
JONAH
Parker, you’re late!

PETER PARKER
Sorry, Mr Jameson.
JONAH
You will be. Have you seen todays issue we’re rolling with?

He looks at a clueless Peter Parker.

JONAH (CONTINUED)
No? Here, take a look.

He chucks over a freshly printed copy of The Daily Bugle.

Peter stares at the front page. It reads “STEP ASIDE SPIDER-MAN, THERE’S A REAL HERO IN TOWN”.

PETER PARKER
That's a little harsh don’t you think?

JONAH
No I don’t think.

PETER PARKER
I thought you didn’t like Spider-Man for who he is? A guy who wears a mask and hides away.

Jonah shrugs as if to say “So what?”

PETER PARKER (CONTINUED)
This guy wears a helmet. What makes it any different?
JONAH
This ‘guy’ claimed last night that he would reveal his identity tonight and live on national television.

PETER PARKER
Sounds like this guy is just after some media attention.
JONAH
Yeah and if he keeps showing Spider-Man up like that then that’s exactly what he’s going to get. Now move along Parker, I have important things to do in my office.

He goes to leave and turns back to face Peter.

JONAH (CONTINUED)
And anyway, you should be working!
PETER PARKER
Yes, sir.

Peter looks at The Daily Bugle again to see Mysterio crowding the entire page.

PETER
Ah who needs fans?

MARY JANE
A lot of people looked up to Spider-Man. Aren’t you going to miss that, Pete?

PETER
A little, I guess. I mean, I’ve missed you too M.J. I’ve missed all of this. If I don’t have to be Spider-Man anymore then I can be myself, plain old Peter Parker. At least it gets Jameson off my back, right?

MARY JANE
Yeah, right.

PETER
And at least you know I’m coming home every night in one piece.

TV NEWS REPORTER
I’m gonna ask this gentleman here what he thinks about Spider-Man.

PEDESTRIAN
I’m sorry, Spider who?

TV NEWS REPORTER
That just about sums it up. There’s only one name that’s on the end of everyone’s tongue, and that’s Mysterio.

TV INTERVIEWER
Mysterio, what’s it like to be the most famous face in all of New York right now?
MYSTERIO
It feels...GREAT!

TV INTERVIEWER
You know some people are saying you drove Spider-Man away. What exactly do you have to say to that?

MYSTERIO
If Spider-Man wants to show his face around here he’s more than welcome to by my account.

TV INTERVIEWER
Amazing words. Truly amazing.

MYSTERIO
You will publicize my fame to great extents, Jonah. I don’t just want my face on your crappy newspaper, do you hear me?! I WANT the big time and the big bucks. I want the people of America to get on their knees and kneel before me!

JONAH (INTERRUPTED)
On what grounds are you barging into my office and...

Mysterio sprays Jonah with a hallucinogen. Mysterio’s voice sounds calm and relaxed and Jonah experiences a tranquil mood.

MYSTERIO
So what do you say? Help a guy out?
JONAH
Absolutely. You’ve got yourself a deal.
MYSTERIO
That's wonderful! Now this is what we're gonna do...

Top Bottom