• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

speak your language here

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Iemand is verveeld! Mens kan mos nie jou eie taal praat voor Engels sprekendes wat dit nie ken nie, dis ongeskik.

T: Somebody is bored. You can't speak your native language in the company of English speaking gents and ladies, it's rude. (Or that's what I said, roughly; direct translation is not advised due to grammar Nazis)

If anybody has ever watched the tv show Vikings, you gotta gggg those g's and roll them r's baby.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Anyone for tea & crumpets before we go for afternoon tea with the Queen...? Toodle pip old boy & all that...
Sorry, mate, I promised me lads we'd watch the match at the pub, they just got a new teli. Maybe Brian won't break this one. Once that tosser's on the p!$$ he gets downright belligerent, every blood'ee time. He can be a real arse but what can you do, he's a mate, y'know?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Moes nou eers google of herinneringe die regte woord is in my taal.

Had to google if memories is the word I'm looking for in my language.

Sucks when you can't even write or talk your native language confidently due to lack of use.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ah sweet I am from ireland and my native tongue is irish as gaeilge

so my friends this is my language, if you want to learn more or ask anything then feel free to private mail me.This is a fantastic idea for a thread and will make for a great read.For now that is all hope ye don't find this too difficult to read and pronounce lol ↓↓↓↓↓↓ (what below means)

mar sin mo chairde é seo mo theanga , más mian leat níos mó a fhoghlaim nó a iarraidh ar aon rud ansin bhraitheann saor chun me.This phost príobháideach smaoineamh iontach do snáithe agus beidh a dhéanamh le haghaidh read.For mór anois go bhfuil súil go léir ye Don ' t fháil seo fhuaimniú a léamh agus a lol

Dia dhuit agus conas a tá tú (hello and how are you)

Táim go maith (I am well)
Cá bfhuil tù I do chónaí (where do you live)
Cén áois hú ( how old are you)
Is maith liom (I like)
is feidir liom (I prefer)
bia (food)
ithim (I eat)
ólaim (I drink)
lá (day)
anocht (night)
seachtain (week)
Dè luain (monday)
Dè máirt (tuesday)
Dè Céardaoin (wednesday)
Dé Déardaoin (thursday)
Dé haoine(friday)
Dé sathairn (saturday)
Dé domnach (Sunday)

I will just list some basics as it is a very tough language for outsiders to understand

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
ah sweet I am from ireland and my native tongue is irish as gaeilge

so my friends this is my language, if you want to learn more or ask anything then feel free to private mail me.This is a fantastic idea for a thread and will make for a great read.For now that is all hope ye don't find this too difficult to read and pronounce lol ↓↓↓↓↓↓ (what below means)

mar sin mo chairde é seo mo theanga , más mian leat níos mó a fhoghlaim nó a iarraidh ar aon rud ansin bhraitheann saor chun me.This phost príobháideach smaoineamh iontach do snáithe agus beidh a dhéanamh le haghaidh read.For mór anois go bhfuil súil go léir ye Don ' t fháil seo fhuaimniú a léamh agus a lol

Dia dhuit agus conas a tá tú (hello and how are you)

Táim go maith (I am well)
Cá bfhuil tù I do chónaí (where do you live)
Cén áois hú ( how old are you)
Is maith liom (I like)
is feidir liom (I prefer)
bia (food)
ithim (I eat)
ólaim (I drink)
lá (day)
anocht (night)
seachtain (week)
Dè luain (monday)
Dè máirt (tuesday)
Dè Céardaoin (wednesday)
Dé Déardaoin (thursday)
Dé haoine(friday)
Dé sathairn (saturday)
Dé domnach (Sunday)

I will just list some basics as it is a very tough language for outsiders to understand

wow that's new for me, i always thought irish speaks english only with different accent..

Top Bottom