• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spardas own game

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
How many of ya would like to see a DMC. From the original series about Sparda past and his story of what made him a legend and how he turned against his kind and how he meet and fell in love with Eva and how the Hell his sons was born in modern times

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
How many of ya would like to see a DMC. From the original series about Sparda past and his story of what made him a legend and how he turned against his kind and how he meet and fell in love with Eva and how the Hell his sons was born in modern times

Which sons? We know of at least two sets; the twins mentioned in DMC3's old tale, and then Dante and Vergil who were born in the modern era

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Nope. Stated right in special edition DMC3, there is a tale of Sparda fathering twins, but since Dante and Vergil are 19 as of DMC3's events, IT CANNOT BE THEM. Therefore...Sparda has fathered a set of twins before.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Nope. Stated right in special edition DMC3, there is a tale of Sparda fathering twins, but since Dante and Vergil are 19 as of DMC3's events, IT CANNOT BE THEM. Therefore...Sparda has fathered a set of twins before.
Look's like someone has some explaining to do.
Sparda is now off whistling in the distance.

ReRave

smug jerk
Yeah, I think it's just really lazy writing, that we have to thank for the "second twins".
I always figured Dante and Vergil would be thousands of years old.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Nope, because in DMC1, it's stated Eva was murdered 20 years prior, and Dante and Vergil were 8 at the time of Eva's death, and Itsuno stated in a production interview that Dante, and thus Vergil. was 19 in DMC3.

ReRave

smug jerk
Okay, so lazy writing it is, since Dante's half-brothers should be mentioned somewhere by name, if they're of the same breed as D&V.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Pretty much. I mean, Sparda was wandering Earth for at least two thousand years. Metting Eva in the mid to late 20th century could not have been the only time he fell in love.

Top Bottom