• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda sword

your estimation of the Sparda sword

• Love it

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Like it

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Loathe it

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The sword with the longest reach and the strength of Ifrit. No DT though ('till mission 22). What do you guys make of it?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I like it pretty much. I would love it if it had double jump and I would loathe it if it did not have moves like Stinger, Boomerang etc:p

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i loved the dt, it was awsome, i saved on thatmission just so i could use the dt...i love it but it'd be better if it had dt all the time...

Lurifax

Why isn't it possible to unlock Sparda sword with devil trigger and full power so you can play with it trough the whole game?!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Because it just does not? What do you mean why?
Why doesn't Dante wear blue?:p

It's just that the creators wanted the sword to be like that.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Another vote for the 'Love it' option from me. I think the Sparda sword is frickin' awesome. ;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
And besides that DT all throughout the game would not only make the other devil arms redundant, the game would not be a satisfying challenge, which is what let DMC2 down.

Seraph

Sweet death
I like it how it looks i mean but i don't really care for using it, idk it just feels weird when i'm using it

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
LOVE IT! its great, i only ever change to alastor to double jump or charge the guns(cant remember the name) and i think it may be possible to be in DT during regular game play, i remmeber reading somewhere that in super dante mode you have infinte DT and are peminately in it. i dont know if it applies in this game but it would be awasome if you could

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom