• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda´s son and the Order

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
How do you think Nero and the order will react when they know that Dante is the son of the demon they worship soo mutch ?

exor

Dante isn't Sparda maybe they think he isn't even worth to be a son of Sparda because he is only half demon and just wants to get him out of the way or they want to gain the power of sparda ^^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, but he has human blood just like they do. *sigh* these order people are seriously ungrateful. Speaking of ungrateful, have you guys heard the song on the site? "If a devil cries, always turn your back on him." NO NO NO, thats why you start to trust a devil, because they're not sopopse to cry! It shows that, that paticular devil is caring. >_> Thats how Lady started trusting Dante and believing in him. Can you imagine if Mary turned her back on Dante when he cried?

Poopy X

The best artist.
It is just like to see Jesus comes out from the ceiling
while we are praying in the Church.
It kind of surprise everyone.
I would pee if the same thing happen in my chruch.

SpikeTerra

Either way, Dante came in there and shot their head priest in the face, I don't think theyed like that too much.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
their priest is a demon but the order dont know so dante just killed him . It his job to hunt demons

Top Bottom