• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

I just wanted to share with the folks here some tips I've discovered myself while playing.

Cerberus - When fighting against the ice feral, make sure you have Beowulf equipped. Be ready to use your Stinging Bee/Falling Star move when he's ready to launch his ice ball move. The middle head executes the move. If you succeed, you'll get a SS Stylish.

Gigapede - Always equip with Agni&Rudra If you wanna deal some damage with him, and in Swordmaster style. When he prepares to shoot the purple orbs, swing the swords to ricochet the balls back to him. He'll suffer great damage.

Agni&Rudra - Equip yourself with Rebellion and Beowulf. Stay in the middle of them, and wait for the moment when they'll both swing their swords at you. When that moment comes, swing your Rebellion, and then switch to Beowulf, to attack them as they stay unarmed. Lots of damage is dealt.

Stay tuned for some more....

Sparda™

Grimmn Reap;80686 said:
thats nice.

Thanks!^_^

Here's another one...

Beowulf - Be sure to have Beowulf equipped along with Swordmaster style. When the Lightbeast will be ****ed off, and unleash his wings, do the Real Impact move. Large deal of damage.....:D

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
heres mine

when im facing cerberus , i use agni and rudra

when im facing gigapede , i use rebellion or agni and rudra and i always aim for the head because it deals big damage on him

when im facing agni and rudra , i just use cerberus , when they combine , i got back to rebellion thats it.

Keaton

Premium
Awesome tips D.As :D

You make me want to play DMC3 again to try them + rep

Sparda™

Keaton;83709 said:
Awesome tips D.As :D

You make me want to play DMC3 again to try them + rep

Hell, thanks! :D

Well, here's another tip against Agni&Rudra...

Equip yourself with Cerberus and Beowulf, in Swordmaster of course. In mid-slash attack of their swords, remove It with a Satellite or Whirlwind, then switch to Beowulf, and attack the vulnerable demon with a Real Impact...;)

Inucaza

descendant of Sparda
I don't know why people dont use agni and rudra against ceberus it just seems weird to me. when i fight cerberus i use swordmaster and A&R im able to use the air rave with agni and rudra that hits more than one head doing alot of damage and the air hike it has, lets you jump over cerebus' melee attacks and a&r is super effective against him. Im not human am I?...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom