• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some random videos of mine.

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
I recorded this 5 months ago or something (I just uploaded it on youtube cus I can't embed videos here from facebook). Just wanna share this here cuz I want to get critiques. (Praises should be fine too lol)

On a serious note, I'm also looking for tips/advices from pro's around here.
( teach me master Sam D :p)
One thing I want to learn is how charge E&I while doing a rainstorm. Anyone here knows how to pull of that trick? >_<
So yeah. .DmC mechanics thread :D

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
Thanks mate.
I've seen some cool stuffs from sam d like the "double shotgun charge thingy" . I wonder how he figured out those stuff.
Do you play using a controllerr? And hey, would you mind sharing some tricks like the rainstorm-charge ? Or any stuff. I need to take a break from DMC4. Gettin frustrated at mastering lucifer rose glitch and timed lucifer blade explosions. :/

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Thanks mate.
I've seen some cool stuffs from sam d like the "double shotgun charge thingy" . I wonder how he figured out those stuff.
Do you play using a controllerr? And hey, would you mind sharing some tricks like the rainstorm-charge ? Or any stuff. I need to take a break from DMC4. Gettin frustrated at mastering lucifer rose glitch and timed lucifer blade explosions. :/
Sam himself would be easier to explain.
I can only know a few things like Rubberbanding. And yeah I play on controller, but with a different layout.

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
Sam himself would be easier to explain.
I can only know a few things like Rubberbanding. And yeah I play on controller, but with a different layout.

Yeah, I should pm him sometime.
Oooh. What's rubberbanding? Sounds fancy :D
I play on keyboard and mouse btw. (Juz saiyan )

Thanks mate.

What are your controls? The rainstorm + charging is easier to do once you put gunspecial on a separate button. Here is my dominant control scheme:

X - Light Attack
Y - Gunspecial
B - Heavy Attack
A - Jump
LB - Dodge
RB - Shoot
LT - Angel Mode
RT - Demon Mode
Left Stick - Toggle ranged target
Right Stick - Center Camera

Yeah, I should pm him sometime.
Oooh. What's rubberbanding? Sounds fancy :D
I play on keyboard and mouse btw. (Juz saiyan )

You gotta get a controller :p, the game is really well designed around the triggers of an xbox controller, the rubberbanding effect is when you charge a gunshot then do an angel boost away from an enemy and release the charged shot while still holding the angel trigger. This has a really cool effect of dante gliding back towards the enemy (rubberbanding) back towards the enemy.
Some examples of the rubberbanding. Yeah, I went overboard with the turbo in this video, its like 30% I normally play at 20% now.
Link.
Go to the :20 second mark I think.
Btw, good job on that butcher juggle.

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
You gotta get a controller :p, the game is really well designed around the triggers of an xbox controller, the rubberbanding effect is when you charge a gunshot then do an angel boost away from an enemy and release the charged shot while still holding the angel trigger. This has a really cool effect of dante gliding back towards the enemy (rubberbanding) back towards the enemy.

Crap, I don't have a controller. I Guess it's time to save some money for it.
Oh, so this rubberbanding thingy is sort of similar to inertia from DMC4? Nice. Can't wait to try it.
So you're also saying I can't do the rainstorm+charge without remapping the gun special button? wth xD
I can't remap the gun special button on keyboard layout. It's kinda fixed on space+right click. :'(

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Oh, so this rubberbanding thingy is sort of similar to inertia from DMC4? Nice. Can't wait to try it.
So you're also saying I can't do the rainstorm+charge without remapping the gun special button? wth xD
I can't remap the gun special button on keyboard layout. It's kinda fixed on space+right click. :'(
You can remap any button if you go into certain files...
which escapes me at the moment.

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
Jesus.DAT turbo mode. I can't wait to dl that mod and make my friends play the game like that on 30%. Just for some **** and giggles.
Thanks man:D

Yeah, I don't know why the pc version has that one little thing, you have to do it by going to your devilinput.ini. One sec, I'll Pm you my devilinput.ini, try using that and then going to modify your pc controls in game.

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
Yeah, I don't know why the pc version has that one little thing, you have to do it by going to your devilinput.ini. One sec, I'll Pm you my devilinput.ini, try using that and then going to modify your pc controls in game.

Oooh. Nice. Thanks mate! :D

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
I'm at a computer cafe atm btw. So there's no need to hurry man.

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
Thanks again guys. Gonna report about the keyboard remapping thingy asap. And thanks for the tips and tricks! I'll dump new videos if I'll find something new or whatev. :D

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
VhfYz7l.jpg

Well. FML :'(

Top Bottom