• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some interesting pictures for you all!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Zeke Axel;52449 said:
It's strangely like a litteral Devil Arm (I mean Nero's right hand)
Maybe Nero will get it from Dante the same like Vergil gets Beowulf, but then hands it over to Dante...

Heh, hands it over? Vergil dropped Beowulf. (I have no idea how that happens.) Im surprized Vergil didn't ask for him back. (Yes I said HIM)

I have a question. Why wouldn't Trish and Lady get along? Because of the anime? Does that even count? If so, I would have to find that quite silly. Dante goes from silent, boring, and unoutgoing with a slim lean body structure to a fun, exciting, outgoing guy with a naturally buff a$$ body build. (Am I the only one that thinks Dante is f**king huge compared to everyone else in DMC4?)

Anyways, I think Trish and Lady get along just fine. You see the pic where they were close to each other?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vergilissexy;52511 said:
Anyways, I think Trish and Lady get along just fine. You see the pic where they were close to each other?

They would make great lesbians. :/ Sorry. xD I'm too much of a yuri fan. >__>

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Sorry bout that Tony. As for back on topic, here is the pic I was talking about in my previous post.

1418061899_d5e51c70ac_o.jpg

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
The anime is so non-canon. That's just the point!
They get along there, but in real DMC, I doubt it... (but Yuri would be good anyway)

Heh, hands it over? Vergil dropped Beowulf. (I have no idea how that happens.)
Well it happened anyway? Suppose after a Dante boss fight Nero gets it. I mean Dante can't hand over Rebellion or E&I. So he might "drop" Gilgamesh

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
By the way, I also dont know how Vergil dropped Beowulf. He just fell into the hole and, kabam!! Comes Beowulf into Dante's hands!
Hey, that rhymes.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I don't think Vergil dropped it. The weapon probably became loose when Arkham attacked them and they came off as he fell... Maybe he had no further use for them and left them for Dante to use? Doubtful, but who knows.

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Anyway. IT HAPPENED. Beowulf goes Vergil -> Dante
So why can't Gilgamesh go Dante -> Nero. It fits the Devil Bringer format and all...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Because in all rights Dante did put a beat down on Beowulf, therefore to be fair to the player Dante gets him as a servant...and by servant I mean devil arm.

BTW, why wouldn't Trish and Lady get along? There is no reason they shouldn't.

Chrysander

I will be very surprised if Nero gets the gauntlets off Dante... because that would mean that Dante would lose the gauntlets in the story, so from that point on you wouldn't be able to use Gilgamesh with Dante - and I don't think you'll be losing weapons as the player. Vergil was able to lose Beowulf in DMC3 because you didn't control him. In the special edition when you control Vergil, it doesn't follow the real story, so he has the Beowulf the whole time, even though he actually only got it half way through the game, and then lost it. In terms of a proper storyline in DMC4, if they make Dante lose Gilgamesh, you wouldn't be able to use it after that point, and it'd be silly to do that I think.

Top Bottom