• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some good new's

Dante the Demon slayer

Here is some good use for the DmC fans like myself, Bloody Palace mode will be released Next week as free DLC and Vergil's downfall will be coming later this month with 4-5 hours of game play plus being able to use him in Bloody Palace. Also I believe Vergil's new DT has his hair spiked up and looks a little more Angel like where as Dante's DT is more Demon like.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/2/14/3987658/dmc-vergils-downfall-dlc

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-14113-DmC--Devil-May-Cry-Bloody-Palace-Mode-Dated.html

Dante the Demon slayer

I reckon we will get some DLC down the road Capcom made an article saying expect a sequel sometime in 2015 so I think they will give us fans a little more stuff coming idk maybe more Bloody place levels or costumes or moves. Lets hope they do Co-op for the sequel that would be great!

Dante the Demon slayer

I would love if they removed the color coated enemies in a Patch or Update though and replace them with something new or just get rid of them in general.

Hey, guys for all the console users, you better get SSS ranking on Mission 18 Son of Sparda before this style patch goes in. It's literally impossible on the PC, because the style meter is busted on that level. You need 250,000 style points to get SSS and well after this patch you guys are going to get, the style meter will keep reseting to nothing instead of staying at S every time you start a generator. Which makes it impossible to achieve 250,000 score I mean I'm sure someone can squeeze it, but its obviusly broken. I have some of the highest scores on many levels on DMD on the PC, but this level is just not possible, not enough enemies, and the fact your style meter keeps resetting makes it impossible to get enough points. I messaged that gregman guy, but I highly doubt they'll address this before it affects all you console users.

Dante the Demon slayer

It didn't I was just using logical sense and put the pieces together seeing how they are being released pretty closely and I highly doubt they would not let you use him for BP seeing how they put alot of effort into his combat style and content of the DLC.

Meh, Color coded aren't so bad. I barely see them in DMD mode. It'll be the same as the main game, Son of Sparda will have the annoying enemy combinations, where as DMD for Vergil will probably have better mobs with less color coded nonsense.

Son of Sparda = Deliberate Color Coded Mobs; 1 red, 1 blue, and a shielded guy **** like this.

DMD = Mostly large mobs and if they're color coded its like 3 red guys or 3 blue guys.

Terrutas

Nope. You have to get a certain total score. Its jsut that one level that its broken. Because the style meter is supposed to drain to S if you do not get hit, however on that level every time you enter a cave and starta generator it resets back to nothing. Thus making it difficult to get 250,000 points.

Dante the Demon slayer

Don't get your hopes down yet I am very certain we will be able to play as him in BP weather it is as soon as the DLC comes out or later in an update fans will demand.

Jerry Wirerammer

All they need to do is fix up the colored enemies or give Vergil his own set of BP levle's.

Watching the trailer, it does seem like Virgil has some unique enemies, so having a unique BP sounds cool. Only prob is, the Virgil DLC is due for release very soon, so is probably finished and signed off. A Virgil BP will probably need to be added later as additional DLC, will Capcom bother and if they do, will they charge?

Top Bottom